©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tomatoes: Secret Weapon for Builders

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
One large tomato also has almost 1000mg of potassium. A lot of people don't know that. That and taurine help with those dreaded back pumps a lot of guys get from tren and dbol.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
This gives me a great reason to eat fried green tomatoes! I'll use coconut oil too.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
My only expierence with Okra was when I was playing ball in the mid west,, it was slimy and looked like a deformed pickle...I have to say it was the only fried food I did not like. Did I have bogus Okra? Or is it because im from the West Coast? :sport-smiley-002:

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My only expierence with Okra was when I was playing ball in the mid west,, it was slimy and looked like a deformed pickle...I have to say it was the only fried food I did not like. Did I have bogus Okra? Or is it because im from the West Coast? :sport-smiley-002:

Nope, sounds like legit okra to me

Pekkerwood

Apr 14, 2014
Love it fried, typically cut it up in slices then fry, not the healthiest but great with garden tomatoes.

Also I now brush with oil and grill it, I also use it in soups for a thickener. But I also have a garden full of it so I use it.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
One of my favorite treats is roasted tomatoes topped with herb infused olive oil, basil, garlic and real good authentic mozzarella cheese

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
One of my favorite treats is roasted tomatoes topped with herb infused olive oil, basil, garlic and real good authentic mozzarella cheese

Mine too. It's just really tough finding good quality tomatoes around here the last few years, and the quality of the tomato makes all the difference. And a good, creamy buffalo mozzarella is is to die for.