©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Todays Injection A Little Different...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
I just injected in my ass again today...i aspirated....no blood...but right when i pull the needle out and put it away..it feel something wet trinkle down my leg...i thought it was the juice but when i looked back it was BLOOD!

I dont know what happened....apirated...no blood...pulled needle out ...blood!! It didnt bleed alot...stopped after i put pressure on it...but you guys think i hit a blood vessel or something or is this normal to bleed a little sometimes? Last time i injected...there was barely even a spec of blood...now it drips...

any suggestions?... :(

am i going to be alright?...

W

wolfyEVH

u said u aspirated and didnt see blood, so you prolly just passed through a vessel on your way in.....don't worry, you'll be fine

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Oh my God, have you written a will? Am I in it?
Happens to me all of the time. Sometimes you nick a vein pulling out.
Like Tee said, always inject over linoleum. It's easier to clean up.

glass

Apr 6, 2004
Get a nurse to do it for you like I have.
:)

Most of the time you will get a little blood when you withdraw. What you want to make sure you look for is when you aspirate if you get blood in the syringe. That means your in a blood vessel and you do not want to inject. If you see blood filling up the syringe and then inject it anyway, that is I.V. Push, not good. That is why you ALWAYS aspirate before injecting.