©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To get fixed or not????

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My wife wants me to get fixed - I love my kids and would love 50 more but- economy does suck bad. I am getting old.
My buddies that have had it done- most of them say it doesn't work the same as it did any more
. I am one also that hates to go near a doctor. I don't trust them at all.
Any one get fixed yet?
What's your experience?

BigTimeR

Aug 27, 2014
My friend just had it done. Said it was painful for a while after. Has some nice scars on his nuts.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Ya use natural lambskin. You won't even know its there!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I had mine done 20+ years ago.

Pain was not bad at all just some "tightness" for a few days.

As far not working the same, that's bullshit.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
My ex took a plumbers torch and a drop of hot solder and sealed the shank tube while I was sleeping ..:eek:
Laser now a days not so bad .
Lol! My brother got snipped then 2 years later she divorced him.....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Nothing to it. I got my vasectomy in 1993 and never a day I am not glad I got it done. I was wide awake and all he used is a needle with a local anastethic and snip, clip, and done. Didn't even sew up the cuts (Army Doc, lol). Funny thing is I went in to have my teeth cleaned. Funny how things work out. 20 years of child support sucks.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Nothing to it. I got my vasectomy in 1993 and never a day I am not glad I got it done. I was wide awake and all he used is a needle with a local anastethic and snip, clip, and done. Didn't even sew up the cuts (Army Doc, lol). Funny thing is I went in to have my teeth cleaned. Funny how things work out. 20 years of child support sucks.

Soinds like a good time!:eek:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, apparently I am the only one this far who says it was a great choice on my part. I had it done at a speciality clinic not some general surgeon. It took 10 to 15 minutes. For, 2 days I had an excuse to watch a star wars and star trek marathon and get served in bed ;) The pain for those days was about the equipment of a light flick to your nuts....there but easy to ignore.

That was in 2002 and not only have I been able to enjoy awesome sex, but it changed my wifes mind about other oral options...yes.

No regrets,
Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well, apparently I am the only one this far who says it was a great choice on my part. I had it done at a speciality clinic not some general surgeon. It took 10 to 15 minutes. For, 2 days I had an excuse to watch a star wars and star trek marathon and get served in bed ;) The pain for those days was about the equipment of a light flick to your nuts....there but easy to ignore.

That was in 2002 and not only have I been able to enjoy awesome sex, but it changed my wifes mind about other oral options...yes.

No regrets,
Hawk

Yeah, I got a few days off from work, even though I didn't need it. In all seriousness there is really nothing to it.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
My buddy had 2 kids with a bitch-got fixed - got divorced and found the right one, love of his life 1 year later. She would love to have kids - offered my service's -he can't do it now

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Not one single time have i been dissappointed with deciding to get my "operation". Yeah, sore for a few days, but i was lifting again by day #6. Sandpigs right, thats bs about shit working different. Still the same function down there, no mental difference, same load size and appearance, same performance in bed. Now i can bang all i want with really no worries. Condoms fucking suck, so does an emotionally jacked wife on birth control.lol

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Would be fun ass hell not pulling out all the time - sucks using rubbers with a wife - sucks big time-

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
My g/f and I just stick to anal. Nothing to worry about there.

Still gonna get snipped, though. This relationship won't last forever, and I don't want to have any worries in the future. Got mine scheduled for later this year. Don't have any kids that I know of, and don't want any.