©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To fly or not to fly

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Hello everyone. I'm a new poster, so go gentle on me...

Just wondered if any of you took your gear with you when you fly abroad, or if you think it'd be stupid to risk it? I've just started my third cycle and don't want to miss a jab, so was going to put a single bottle of Deca in my suitcase along with a syringe when I fly out (Cyprus to London). Clearly that amount would be deemed for personal use, so is it an acceptable risk or stupid? Anyone have any experiences of travelling with your gear?

Thanks for your help.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hello everyone. I'm a new poster, so go gentle on me...

Just wondered if any of you took your gear with you when you fly abroad, or if you think it'd be stupid to risk it? I've just started my third cycle and don't want to miss a jab, so was going to put a single bottle of Deca in my suitcase along with a syringe when I fly out (Cyprus to London). Clearly that amount would be deemed for personal use, so is it an acceptable risk or stupid? Anyone have any experiences of travelling with your gear?

Thanks for your help.

ORALS are easy to pass (Empty ASPIRIN,VITAMIN BOTTLES,ETC..)
With longer acting injects take dose the day you leave,,,and resume when you return.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
How long are you going to be away for?

Five days. Just want to keep everything going in on the scheduled date rather than altering the routine. If I take it on the day I fly out instead, that's two Deca injections in three days and then five days until the next one. Maybe it's a case of needs-must though.

It was more of a general question really about whether people take their gear abroad with them, because I'll be away again in October. Is it too risky to put, say, a couple of amps of Enth and two bottles of Deca in your suitcase with a few syringes? Any insight much appreciated - as long as it's not the sort that involves a hairy-arsed customs official spreading you over a table as you hear the tell-tale snap of his rubber gloves going on...

Cheers.

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
I sure wouldnt do it.

I wouldn't either 5 days is not a big deal.
Think about the risk,if you get busted you will miss your flight and will lose your gear and that will be the least of your problems IMO.
Maybe get some orals like alin said good luck.