©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To blast again, or wait to blast

matt282

Apr 19, 2014
Ok so currently I am on my first injectible cycle, which I stacked in with some prohormones. I started on March 4th and am currently in week 7 (day 49). So far it has been

Test E @ 400mg week
Alpha 20 @60mg a day. (Week 1-3)
Pro-Tren @150mg a day day 17 to day 47 (30 days)
Clen built up to 75mcg a day, days 33-47

I still have about 7 or so days left on the pro-tren, however I am not noticing too much from it and feel like I haven't improved in a week or two, (currently cutting), and also have noticed a little darker urine than usual and a bit of liver discomfort, and lack of motivation. I see the kidney and liver sides as unusual, seeing it is non-methylated (the tren). I discontinued use, although I have thrown in damage control by LGI.

Now my original plan called for 14 weeks total of test, throwing in epi at week 11-16 at 45mg a day, however I believe my stomach and insides dont respond well from all the orals, and i kinda want to get away from them and switch over to injectibles only.

I would now like to throw in more injectables as I was originally wary and afraid of pinning, but now I have come to actual enjoy it lol. I would like to run

Test P @250mg a week
Tren A @250mg a week
Mast P @250mg a week

for a total of 8-10 weeks, pinning every other day as they would come in a cut stack (Cutaxyl)

How long should I cruise before i start this, or could I jump right in when the gear comes in? cruise would be @250mg a week test E. I was thinking six weeks starting today? And cutting out the Pro Tren, or could I even wait less time in between starting this, as my body has never had these compounds.

To give stats on myself and gains from this cycle if needed to determine if my body is ready for more gains

Height: 5'8
weight: 175 (+15lbs)
bodyfat: 11% (no change
bench 1 rep max: 325 (+45 pounds)
squat 1rm: 405 (+70 pounds)
deadlift 1 rm: 495 (+70 pounds)

I apologize for any unnecessary info, I am just trying to provide everything so I can get the best advice.
Any other recommendations, reduced dosages, addition or subtraction of compounds/ peptides are obviously welcome
Thank you!

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Get rid of the prohormones. Finish this cycle with the test and do your pct. Next time go with your test, some deca, and some dbol. I wouldn't do any tren this early. Save that for later when you're more advanced. Tren is a very serious compound.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Finish your current cycle. Give it a few weeks. Get labs, restart pending your bloodwork.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
you should run PCT! time on +PCT=time off then try a normal cycle and leave prohormones alone. and yes blood work before you start again.

VP

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
don't touch those prohormones man, I got a few serious PL friends that are literally in the 800-900's on DL and 500+ on bench, and even they will absolutely not TOUCH those prohormones *EXCEPT* for superdrol at only 20mg for 6 weeks maximum maybe ONCE a year.

seriously man, just stick to some injectables next cycle and get some bloodwork done on your liver/kidney panel at the minimum to see how things are doing.

I would just run test,nandrolone next cycle, and maybe throw in EQ if you like. Give your body a rest and don't touch the tren yet. Personally, I would not touch any orals(like you said) this cycle too.

750-1000 test and 450-600 npp should do you well for your next cycle.