©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TN Protein

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
About that time I need to order more protein. Usually get the Team Skip formula but going with their Hydrolyzed 100% Whey Protein Isolate this time. Any tried this? Also curious what flavors?

Im not a fan of chocolate tho if I have some I'll mix half chocolate and half strawberry with a banana sometimes and its tastes like a banana split which I can stomach.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
100% Pure Hydrolyzed Whey is pretty bitter, in fact most 100% hydrolyzed proteins tend to be a little bitter. I haven't had this in a while though on its own. In blends it works great though. For pure isolate, I prefer WPI Cold Filtration. The new formulation/mixing of it is great. The texture of the powder is really fluffy and seems to taste smoother. This particular protein mixes very good with any of the fruit or cream flavors. I love it in banana bash, strawberry cheesecake, strawberries and cream, peaches and cream, orange creamsickle, french vanilla cream or coconut cream pie. maybe do a 75% WPI Cold Filtration and 25% Hydro blend. I think that would be pretty good.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm not a big fan of hydrolyzed whey, and instead like whey protein isolates instead. Tastes much better too.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I love the chocolate PB cup flavoring (yeah, I know that doesnt help if you dont like chocolate). Ive been using TeamSkip for years, but, I just started using the whey protein concentrate (high) due to the costs...picked up twice as much for the same price. Little different consistency, but Im going to bet I have similar results.

-s

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I love the chocolate PB cup flavoring (yeah, I know that doesnt help if you dont like chocolate). Ive been using TeamSkip for years, but, I just started using the whey protein concentrate (high) due to the costs...picked up twice as much for the same price. Little different consistency, but Im going to bet I have similar results.

-s

Slide - I too am a Team Skip-a-holic. I was looking at the concentrate as a second protein to use at a reduced cost. Can you give a description or comparison to other TN proteins?