©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

this cycle mar15

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I am starting this cycle next week and wanted to hear all the reviews on it.

weeks 1-12 test e 500mg/wk
weeks 1-12 deca 400mg/week
weeks 6-12 winny 50mg/ed

pct: novaldex 2 days after last winny shot.

what u guys think?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Almost right but not quite bro, here's how it should be:

wks 1-12 test e 500mg/wk (250 mon, 250 thurs)
wks 1-11 deca 400mg/wk (200 mon, 200 thurs)
wks 8-14 winny 50mg ed (25 am, 25 pm)
HCG 500iu twice a wk throughout or at least the last several wks and 500iu ed for 10 days after last test shot. HCG is a MUST imho. Deca is bad about shutting you down hard.
PCT 1 day after last winny tab or shot
60mg nolv day 1, 40mg 2 wks, 20mg 2 wks, 10mg 1 wk

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
How about this:

deca 400mg weeks 1 - 10
test en 500mg weeks 1 - 11
winny 50mg ed weeks 8 - 13
PCT therapy next day after winny

jsjs, you type too fast!

Last edited:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
tee said:
How about this:

deca 400mg weeks 1 - 10
test en 500mg weeks 1 - 11
winny 50mg ed weeks 8 - 13
PCT therapy next day after winny

jsjs, you type too fast!

No I don't big Tee! He had laid out a 12 wk test cycle so I kept it at that. I believe I laid it out perfectly :p :D Or were you just giving an alternative? In that case, sowwy....lol. He can take his pick at these 2, they are both perfect, but the HCG is a MUST!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Okay, your cycle is better than my cycle :D I was all happy typing up my cycle plans for him and when I entered it....*Poof*, yours was already there. lol. Your 100% right with him needing HCG. I guess I better practice my typing speed instead of playing that damn helicopter game! ;)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
tee said:
Okay, your cycle is better than my cycle :D I was all happy typing up my cycle plans for him and when I entered it....*Poof*, yours was already there. lol. Your 100% right with him needing HCG. I guess I better practice my typing speed instead of playing that damn helicopter game! ;)

LMAO! I thought you meant that I typed too fast and made an error. I was looking it over and thought you were mistaken...lol. They are both good cycles so he can take his pick. Bottom line is stop the deca a week early, run the winny 2 wks past, and include HCG for sure.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
thanks guys u guys saved my ass. I only had some novaldex planned out thinking it would be enough. I wil def get some hcg in to get the boys back. Thanks

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
bro how do i take my winny in the am and pm when its gonan be a injectible. Do u recommend i drink it, and how effective is drinking qv stan 50. I dont want to be giving 2 pokes a day for winny.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would take it when its convenient for you...AM or PM. Some mix it in with their test, but being that its a water based steroid, I always preferred to inject it separately. You can drink it if you like. I have seen some studies stating that injecting is 10-15% more effective than taking it orally. I have no idea if they are right though. Maybe one of the other bros can help you out there. Injecting it will by-pass the liver on its first pass so it will be easier on your liver. If your taking 50mg ED, that is just one cc a day. You can also go EOD with it if you want, but thats as far as I would spread it out.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok well when i take my test and deca shot I am going to mix those since they are both oil based. And that will be 3 cc every 3 days and How would I add the winny with that in the shot u know. I was going to do it as another shot initself. My syringes only go to 3 cc.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
ok well when i take my test and deca shot I am going to mix those since they are both oil based. And that will be 3 cc every 3 days and How would I add the winny with that in the shot u know. I was going to do it as another shot initself. My syringes only go to 3 cc.

I would just drink the winny bro. QV winny is in a multi dose vial and is water based without any BA to kill off possible bacteria build up that causes infections. Screw that imo. I go for tabs on winny anyways because the half life is only like 12 hours. I would drink 25mg morning and 25mg evening. QV is vet gear too. The only winny I would inject is zambon human grade single dose ampules.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
jsjs24 how was your exp with qv winny? Did u drink yours? And what kind of results did u get.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
jsjs24 how was your exp with qv winny? Did u drink yours? And what kind of results did u get.

I have never used QV winny. I'm sure it's probably good but I don't use mex gear anymore. A lot of people drink it though bro. You can try to shoot it and see how you react, but a lot of people tend to experience problems with winstrol in multi dose vials. I have never used liquid winny, I always buy the tabs and they work just fine. Everyone seems to think you should shoot anything that's liquid and I do not agree. Reforvit-b dbol is water based and I drank it with great results.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ya bro i cant really go ed shots yet and i am not even gonna use winny or anything until my next cycle. I am gonna a test cycle first like most of u suggest and play it safe. Will just novaldex be fine for a test only cycle? Why dont u use qv anymore by the way, I hope its not bad to use qv as your first time gear cause if not i dont wanna use it u know. I bought a extra vial just in case it is underfilled.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
ya bro i cant really go ed shots yet and i am not even gonna use winny or anything until my next cycle. I am gonna a test cycle first like most of u suggest and play it safe. Will just novaldex be fine for a test only cycle? Why dont u use qv anymore by the way, I hope its not bad to use qv as your first time gear cause if not i dont wanna use it u know. I bought a extra vial just in case it is underfilled.

Good call on the extra vial...lol. That is one reason I don't use mex gear. The other is because of underdosing. However, I have never used QV gear but it is the best one to get if you go with mex. Denkall and QV are the best and are oqned by the same company. I have not used QV though. You need to not worry so much bro, you are fine with what you've got. And if you want to throw some winny in you can do that too, no big deal. Personally I would do a test/dbol cycle. A jumpstart is always nice, of course, you can use winny for it also. And nolv only is fine, that's what I did this time and recovered fine.

wks 1-10 test e 500mg
wks 1-5 dbol 35mg ed

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
u think i should use dbol for a first cycle? Also would it be bad if used dbol, test, and winny for a first cycle? 3 steroids for a first cycle, alot of people say no. Also for the pct novaldex 2 weeks after test shot and then 40mg for 2 weeks then 20mg for 2, is that correct?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I say no, use test only. I say this so you will know how your body reacts to test for future cycles & sides. You will not know that if you take more than just test. Many use more than one substance though. For the Nolvadex PCT, days 1 to 14: 40mg ED. Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Nolv 2 wks after last test shot. And I think using dbol is fine, you will be able to distinguish the differece in test and dbol because the test won't kick in until about wk 5 anyway. SO a jumpstart at 30 or 35mg ed for 4 or 5 wks is great imo.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ya i know a jump start will really get me flowing and hitting those weights hard as hell right from the beginning. I am gonna to do the dbol and the test. Can i still add winny at the end, and what can I expect from adding Winny at the end. Cause i want to know if it would be better just to save it, cause its kinda expensive.