©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The ugre to piss when I squat

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. But most of the time when I'm getting ready to squat I get this slight urge to piss and a lot bit like a few drops want to come out. But after my set it goes away till I'm ready for my next set. It don't happen all the time. I would say 50 50

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Submissive urination!!!!! man I love that one. Still laughing.
Using anything particularly androgenic? IE mast, provi, tren?
Thought maybe fright urination but Magnus stated it with eloquence >
Thanks, T............

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Nope been loading with 150mh test e and 150 mg sust eod. When my dbol gets here I'm gonna run decca and test e with it

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
try some kegel exercises and see if that helps after a little time

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
All joking aside, it could be anxiety based.
-Is it only on your heavier sets?
-Do deads or any other lifts do it?
-Do you take any pre-workouts/stems

Could be your usage as turbo
-enlarged prostate
-low estrogen
-can you see if it lessens while being fasted

Could be "stress incontinence" as brick stated
-is it worsewearing a belt
-does it happen sneezing or caughing

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Use of a ball gag during a set is frowned upon generally. Just sayin.
OK, I know enough jerking around.
You're likely experiencing a somatic anxiety response. Physical reaction to the anxiety of the 'competition' you're about to engage in.
This is akin to dry mouth, sweaty hands, sweating, butterflies, etc.

Performance = Potential - Interference
Let your mind work for you not against you.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Use of a ball gag during a set is frowned upon generally. Just sayin.
OK, I know enough jerking around.
You're likely experiencing a somatic anxiety response. Physical reaction to the anxiety of the 'competition' you're about to engage in.
Performance = Potential - Interference
Let your mind work for you not against you.

Lol, my iron pisses for me! Hell I could even find my 45's the other day. "This is my house bitches!" :headbang:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I think your right. I use to always hate doing legs but the more I am doing them the less I hate them. Now I'm setting goals for myself. Like back to the 400 lb mark.

It only happens for the squat. The only stims I use is Vyvanse and right now c4. It's just the same with the belt. But I use the belt on anything over 200 lbs. And knee wraps over 300 lbs.

I started to have a prostate problem with the last dbol I ran. Well I think because my pee was messed up. Slow coming out and well anyhow you get the point. When I finished it went aways in a few days..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've experienced this when coming off gear in the past. Heck I was doing tri press downs

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
If I take pre workouts with stims, I'll have issues pissing. I'll have to go, things feel 'choked off' when trying to push out a stream of urine then I finally go and even shaking it, nothing left, I'll know there's some left and have to whip it out again so it doesn't stream in my drawers. CNS is a bitch man.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yup, stims can mess it up. DMAA was bad, the other stuff on the market is bad to. My wife will piss 4 times during a 1 hour run. Fuck that, I'll take a poptart and 100mg tne and I'm gtg.

Last edited:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I have been seening this tne around and wondered about it. My problem is I don't like putting money out for something I'm not sure of. But after doing some reading I think I may have to give it a try. Even if its just for my leg and chest days. It jist might help me get past that 400 lb block I always seem to have.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have been seening this tne around and wondered about it. My problem is I don't like putting money out for something I'm not sure of. But after doing some reading I think I may have to give it a try. Even if its just for my leg and chest days. It jist might help me get past that 400 lb block I always seem to have.

Pin that tne and pop some halo and you'll beat that 400 tomorrow. Those 45's will be running from ya!