©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Official "being off SUCKS" thread

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I would stay on test if I could afford it. I hate to admit it but it's the f'n truth. I love the shit! :D

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yup, gives the extra extra boost and not too mention it helps with the drive and always wanting to go at it with your chick.

P

pincrusher

being off??? whats that? i just stay on so i dont have to worry about the being off sucks syndrome although i DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. i think i came off once in 2003 for a week. :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx

pincrusher said:
being off??? whats that? i just stay on so i dont have to worry about the being off sucks syndrome although i DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. i think i came off once in 2003 for a week. :D

Hey pin just out of curiosity what do you normally stay on year round?

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Hey pin just out of curiosity what do you normally stay on year round?
i usually will drop down to what i call a maintanance dosage of test cyp and run that for about 4 weeks at a time while taking hcg, & clomid during that timeframe. i usually run 12-16 weeks then the 4 week low dosage part then back up to the normal cycle dosages. i also take hcg and clomid periodically throughout the cycle. i do not recommend this for anyone else unless you plan on entering competition like i plan on within the next year or 2 tops. normal bodybuilders who dont plan on competing do not even need to stay on cycle and are better off taking breaks from gear after each 10-16 week cycle.
i also change up my training during the maintanance timeperiod to a low weight high reps regime. this allows my muscles some recovery time also

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
what's your stats? sounds like you should be in some serious shape

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
what's your stats? sounds like you should be in some serious shape
5'6" right now i am at 212lbs but was up to 225 before i got a herniated umbilical cord in august that required surgery in sept, the flu for 3 weeks in oct and a shoulder injury in nov. very bad fall for me but will be back to 220+ by the end of the year. bf% is around 15-18% right now. have some more stats in the new members section where i posted an intro.
my pride and joy though are my legs which currently are at 28.5" and growing rapidly :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i worked legs again today 2nd time since lifting ever....and it sucked. i just can't get the motivation to do them

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
you got to love working the legs bro, chicks notice that as well. and not too many guys work them, so it gives you an edge.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Very true...I do my legs once a week....and i can tell you....once your'e into it, you'll love it...but it takes time though..One thing i have noticed that REALLY helps, on ANY part you train.....train "aggressively", ie, imagine you want to fuck up the weights.....it works...For a guy who has just trained for 3 months, i picked up something like 14-15lbs, and STILL climbing, with hardly any fat gains :)