©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Muscle Man intro

TheMuscleMan

Jul 31, 2016
Hi everyone, I am The Muscle Man. I am new here but not to the boards, I have been around awhile and while in the past I used to frequent several boards I now stick to just a handful. I was wanting to venture out and find some new boards to stop in at regularly and a friend recommended I come by here. I like the board so far and I hope to be able to contribute and learn here.

6`
235lbs
27+ years lifting

Thanks
TMM

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Welcome along. Bunch of cool cats here. No bashing or attitude issues. Great forum for making friends in the sport.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Welcome and thanks for stopping by...I hope you stay a while because there's a great group here and a ton of knowledge!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi everyone, I am The Muscle Man. I am new here but not to the boards, I have been around awhile and while in the past I used to frequent several boards I now stick to just a handful. I was wanting to venture out and find some new boards to stop in at regularly and a friend recommended I come by here. I like the board so far and I hope to be able to contribute and learn here.

6`
235lbs
27+ years lifting

Thanks
TMM

:welcome: TMM! Pleasure to have you.