©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Lifters I Really Respect!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
How often do we discuss the genticly gifted ? And we oooh and aaah over their accomplishments. They win Sandow's and break bench press records, we feel privileged when we get our pic with them or shake their hand. WELL I DON"T !!!! I respect the fat ass who has no potential and has to work twice as hard to get half as much or guys like ib or Ogre who are so dam tall, it takes years to fill out and over come lousy leverage! Guys like Hoff or Cutler have put in the hard work too, but they get plenty of credit, $$$$ and addaboys! Not so with fatty boomba latty who picked up PLing or BBing to change his life. This poor narrow shouldered bastard (insert Hawk) will never break records or win a national show, but works just as hard or harder for little to no recognition.

SO, what I'm saying is that I respect you! If you are not exceptional and adding mass or lifting heavy weights does not come easy to you then you have my respect. The big names can go some where else and get their asses kissed. I will pucker up for the no names and say well done!

Hawk