©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The End Of Anderson Silva ?

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
He'll never be the same again. Who in their right mind would throw another kick, with that kind of force, after that kind of break? I know I wouldn't! No matter what - he's always going to be considered one of, if not the best, that's ever fought in the octagon.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Not sure he will come back from that and if he does he will never be the same as stated above. Tough way to end a career!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I can't see him coming back after that. He is 38 and that injury would take some serious time to heal. Great fight card but most the fights turned out as most of us thought they would

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
He's done. It will be a while before he can eveb walk. I never liked Anderson but I feel for the guy. He will always be one of if not the best ever.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
He's done. It will be a while before he can eveb walk. I never liked Anderson but I feel for the guy. He will always be one of if not the best ever.

I agree, he is finished. Very painful to watch indeed.

I've never seen Weidman so cool and collected before a fight. I had a good feeling he was going to take it after I saw his demeanor.

Myotron

Dec 27, 2013
Weidman is a 5 tool fighter... Not many other than Pettis, Jones, Cain... They're hybrid fighters... Before u were a ground expert ie wrestling, jj, bjj or a power puncher... From what I hear Silvas fibia and tibia were replaced rather easy with only one surgery... I thought he would need full pins but it's not the case... Anyhow, he will always be remembered as one of the greatest... IMO he was the greatest COUNTER striker... A lot of people don't realize Weidman is a BJJ world champion he never had to use it yet just his wrestling...