©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thank you Anasci

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for this forum. I have never been a part of any other forum as supportive and friendly as this. On top of that it is full of guys that really know what they are talking about and are more than willing to help out us guys that don't know so much.

I especially want to thank ironbuilt. This man has gone way out of his way to help and encourage me. It's not just me either...I see him here daily helping people always with a joke and an encouraging word. This dude is a real class act and I am more than proud to call him my friend.

I have asked him a ton of questions that would have gotten me flamed to hell and back on any other forum I know of.

Thank you all!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Estro check x 2..lol. Hey thanks but its everyone who rolls here that makes this educational plus fun at same time
Lifes to dam short to not pass on knowledge or learn from anyone. Be true and good things follow.ib

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for this forum. I have never been a part of any other forum as supportive and friendly as this. On top of that it is full of guys that really know what they are talking about and are more than willing to help out us guys that don't know so much.

I especially want to thank ironbuilt. This man has gone way out of his way to help and encourage me. It's not just me either...I see him here daily helping people always with a joke and an encouraging word. This dude is a real class act and I am more than proud to call him my friend.

I have asked him a ton of questions that would have gotten me flamed to hell and back on any other forum I know of.

Thank you all!

Group hug!

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
LC this is true. IB is a class act. And this board is the best.
I am truly happy to be part of this board.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
AGREE with all tht was said. IB is def a good feller.
sometimes...he just needs.practice..but may godbless.you! :p

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
This place is way cooler than some of the other "pro forums" out there. I have also experienced the best online learning process available right here at anasci