©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone cycling or HRT?

bdean80

Nov 5, 2009
I am closing in on 30 and my gains are extremely minimal these days. I've seen a doctor and from what I understand I'm in the beginning stages of hypogonadism (sp?) and the body's test production is on the downslope. Test levels are in the 300s and dropping. Problem is, I'm uninsured now. I do have a source for testim and arimidex, and I'm wondering a few things...

what quantity should I buy the two in? I probably will not be able to afford a month's supply every month, so I'm hoping to the best I can with intermittent use (cycling, perhaps?), even though I do understand with HRT it's best if you make it an every day thing, it's not really financially viable. And what would be a fair price to pay for the testim (i believe its 30 milligram tubes at 1%) and the Arimidex (1 mg tablets).

Thank you. I'm just trying to stay afloat here and get the most that I can out of my way of life.

bdean80

Nov 5, 2009
options are pretty much limited to the testim right now as it's pretty accessible at my gym. i'd obviously prefer a weekly injection.