©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

teston 200 ..wat to stack and wat to expect

simplyrage

Nov 9, 2005
wats up guys..i used deca before without a stacker i loved it got great results now i got a 10cc of qv teston 200..and i duno wat to stack it with my first option would be deca but its hard to get around...and would you guys know the results of i do not stack..? thanks in advance.

W

wolfyEVH

simplyrage said:
wats up guys..i used deca before without a stacker i loved it got great results now i got a 10cc of qv teston 200..and i duno wat to stack it with my first option would be deca but its hard to get around...and would you guys know the results of i do not stack..? thanks in advance.

welcome to anasci

first give us some stats about yourself. age, height, weight, previous cycles, years training, etc

simplyrage

Nov 9, 2005
umm .. i started workin out about 8 months ago.. is started at around 147 and im 165 now im 5'10 22 yrs oldi did d-bol with deca and i did 5 cc of sustenon 250..now i got the testton 200...which i believe is cyphiate

W

wolfyEVH

simplyrage said:
umm .. i started workin out about 8 months ago.. is started at around 147 and im 165 now im 5'10 22 yrs oldi did d-bol with deca and i did 5 cc of sustenon 250..now i got the testton 200...which i believe is cyphiate

i would say you still have a TON of research to do.

165 at 5'10" is very skinny. not to mention you have only been training for 8 months. Any reason you just jumped right into steroids without giving your body time to gain naturally? learn how to eat and train properly and you'll put on size in no time. Save the steroids for later....(like 1-2 years later) Im sure this isnt what you wanted to hear, but its actually the truth. Steroids arent a miracle drug.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
bump wolfy...

5cc of sus is not even a weeks worth for most.
I would think you have a ton of reaserch to do, 1 10cc vial
of test cyp is not enough for a full cycle you need to read up a lot
and get your time in the gym, the path your heading down is not good
your going to do more damage then good to your body. Have you ran
a pct with your last cycle to get your body working properly again?

later

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Welcome to the board!

Well seeing as you do not know what you are doing or have had someone pump you some bs knowledge you have found the right place to do some research. 10cc's of anything is not gonna get a very far. You need more..

Read the stickies in this forum before you start injecting anymore.

Here is a basic cycle that is recommended for 1st timers:

500mg/wk Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks (split into 250mg injection monday and thurs)
30mg/day dbol for 4 weeks

then 2 weeks after your last test injection you start your PCT(do a search on the board about PCT).

Seeing as you are 165 at 5'10 you need to get your weight gaining diet(if that is your goal) down before you start cycling.