©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testicular Shrinkage

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I hate to even ask this question...

Do any of you guys experience significant nut shrinkage when on a strong testosterone?
I have had it happen probably 3 times in 10 cycles over the past 5 or 6 years. I just shot sustanon from a sponsor here on anasci, starting 2 weeks ago. The first shot was 2ml, which is 600mg of sustanon. I noticed my berries have gone into hibernation fairly fast. I have been on trt for a couple of years, and 200 mg a week of prescription test cypionate don't shink em up like what is going on now.
Just asking guys. Give me any insight on strong test and testicular atrophy. (Since this is kind of personal, I won't attach any pics. I hope y'all understand)

Last edited:

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013
I hate to even ask this question...

Do any of you guys experience significant nut shrinkage when on a strong testosterone?
I have had it happen probably 3 times in 10 cycles over the past 5 or 6 years. I just shot sustanon from a sponsor here on anasci, starting 2 weeks ago. The first shot was 2ml, which is 600mg of sustanon. I noticed my berries have gone into hibernation fairly fast. I have been on trt for a couple of years, and 200 mg a week of prescription test cypionate don't shink em up like what is going on now.

What are you doing post blasting? Do you cruise on your 200mg a week TRT dose after a cycle? When you shut down testes they shrivel up.

If you want to keep your balls you need to inject hcg. HCG kickstarts your testes. It consists of two halves, the protein beta-hCG and an alpha part. The alpha part is a protein that is also found in the hormones LH, FSH and TSH. which you should be aware of from TRT.

Clomid may help as well.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
What are you doing post blasting? Do you cruise on your 200mg a week TRT dose after a cycle? When you shut down testes they shrivel up.

If you want to keep your balls you need to inject hcg. HCG kickstarts your testes. It consists of two halves, the protein beta-hCG and an alpha part. The alpha part is a protein that is also found in the hormones LH, FSH and TSH. which you should be aware of from TRT.

Clomid may help as well.

I should have been more informative about my situation, I had a vasectomy 20 years ago, and am not worried about kickstarting the boys. My kids are grown and I am not wanting anymore.
I was just asking the question about testicular atrophy because I noticed it on this sustanon. On the trt, my doctor prescribes 200mg a week of test cyp (Paddock brand). I run it between cycles.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Just an fyi, I try to let everyone know that GG oils are no joke. The raws are top notch an they don't cut corners on the oils. I used to run high doses of Tren from other sponsors an find myself unable to without serious sides from GG line. I run half the dose I used to with better results.

Without a doubt you should be able to feel the sus kick in. I would back the dose down a little an just keep in mind for the bottles when you run it to start off a little slower and work up to it. Don't start right away at what you were used to running on others low dosed products.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Clomid and hcg are correct to regain size but id back down the sus cause it sounds like good shit.. You are used to cyp ester length which is of course different from a multiestered sus..is it an iso, deca, prop blend? 100/100/50 ?ib

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Just an fyi, I try to let everyone know that GG oils are no joke. The raws are top notch an they don't cut corners on the oils. I used to run high doses of Tren from other sponsors an find myself unable to without serious sides from GG line. I run half the dose I used to with better results.

Without a doubt you should be able to feel the sus kick in. I would back the dose down a little an just keep in mind for the bottles when you run it to start off a little slower and work up to it. Don't start right away at what you were used to running on others low dosed products.

I'm gonna back down a little. The last time I felt it kick in like this was some human grade Organon Sustanon I bought in a pharmacy in Jordan. It has to be the propionate I guess.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Mine don't shrink. Guess I'm lucky. Same test used on another rat caused him to shrink up.

Been juicing on and off about 10+ years and no shrinkage. No hcg or clomid used.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
As long as the man in the middle is working, I could care less about the way his two friends look:D

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
As long as the man in the middle is working, I could care less about the way his two friends look:D

Thats what you said at the local homo orgy party isnt it? I knew it! You queer bastard!!!

:3some::3some::3some::3some: :D

HAHA! Youre in my signature now.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've noticed over the years that when I am running a consistent dose of Letro with my cycles I have very little shrinkage. I'm assuming its due to its strong influence on the htpa.

I'm going to guess that most others who run an AI all cycle also tend to have less shrinkage as well.