©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test, tren, mast and halo cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
has anyone done a test prop, tren ace, mast prop and halotestin cycle...
I will be doing 350mg of test prop a wk, 350mg of tren ace , 350mg of mast prop and halotestin the last 4 weeks at 30mg ed...
has anyone done something close to this cycle and had good results.. is there anything I should add.. let me know guys

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
has anyone done a test prop, tren ace, mast prop and halotestin cycle...
I will be doing 350mg of test prop a wk, 350mg of tren ace , 350mg of mast prop and halotestin the last 4 weeks at 30mg ed...
has anyone done something close to this cycle and had good results.. is there anything I should add.. let me know guys

Well minus the halo I'm sure plenty of people have done test, tren, and mast and had great results. Why halo?

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
well I have read up a lot on halo and it will help with more strength and being more lean at the end of the cycle, im not completely set on taking it but it was either the halo at the end of the cycle of start the cycle with anadrol... only because I do not need both orals in the same cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
yes I have everything on hand..
arimidex, aromasin, letrozole, cabergoline, n2guard, nolvadex and clomid... I have enough of everything from previous cycles

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Halo is more likely used by a power lifter coming up to a meet...or final coming up to a show for a harder, dryer grainer look. I'd drop the halo and just use the drol for the first 4 weeks of cycle.