©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop. hurts?

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I'm getting ready to do a cycle with test prop and I hear that it hurts real bad. I've also heard that it all depends on what lab it comes from. Does anyone know if nutri-vet prop hurts real bad or not. I wanna know what I have to look forward to.

W

wolfyEVH

mightymo51 said:
I'm getting ready to do a cycle with test prop and I hear that it hurts real bad. I've also heard that it all depends on what lab it comes from. Does anyone know if nutri-vet prop hurts real bad or not. I wanna know what I have to look forward to.

lots of people say most prop hurts, however it mainly depends on your tolerance to pain, how you inject, where you inject, stuff like that

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Also, if it has high %BB (say 20%) or so in with the oil and BA and the prop isn't mixed at too high a concentration, it'll be less likely to precipitate / crystallize out as quickly and result in less pain. Some say Ethyl Oleate also works well as a solvent for prop. The prop. ester itself can give some irritation / side effects even without the AAS precipitating out of the oil though.