©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test or sus for a 1st cycle?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
what is best for a first cycle, since I want to take everyones advice and just do a test one. That seems to be the best recommendation. I know a good test 12 week cycle, but what would be a first time sustanon cycle and is it better than a test e cycle?

Mark

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Do not run sustanon for a 1st cycle bro. It needs to be done eod to get full benefit of all 4 esters. Start with test enan or cyp.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
as js said,sust needs to be used eod,which works out to way to much for a first cycle.test e or test cyp will do you just fine at 500mg per week.make sure you have your anti e and pct set up already,post it when your ready and lets fine tune it:)

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok guys here it is. Its going down march 15.

qv testE batch 015

weeks 1-12 500mg/wk
pct novaldex 40mg first 2 weeks and 20mg next 2 weeks
taken 2 weeks after last test shot.

How does this look for a first cycle?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
age 22 204lbs 17% bf training 4 yrs. All natty so far. Gonna go on a clean bulking diet. And gonna take in about 4000 calories a day. How does that sounds? Low fat and moderate carbs and plenty of protein.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Looks great bro. If you want to keep your nuts up to par, you may want to add some hcg in there. Other than that, you have a nice first cycle there and should make some sweet gains.

Oh, make sure you have some extra nolvadex in case of gyno signs appearing during the cycle. You can use liquidex for your water bloat and for estrogen if you like. When I take liquidex alone, I still get itchy nips. Everyone is different though. Good luck!

digital

Mar 8, 2004
looks good bro :D

you have done your homework,you should have some nice gains on that.i am gyno prone so nolva during a cycle is pretty much a given for me.hcg is a good idea as tee said at 500iu every saterday and sunday will help speed up your recovery when coming off.

digital

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
if I do get some itch nips how much noaldex should I take on while on the cycle? And while taking on cycle, does it effect gains? Also i am pretty sure about adding some dbol for the cycle for a jumpstart. And i am going to add hcg for sure cause that sounds necessary. Should I save it off off cycle or while on cycle?

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
If you start to see signs of Gyno take Nolv at 40-60mgs until they stop and then run 20mg ed. It will not affect your gains just keep of some of the water which some people confuse with gains. I only use hcg when using Tren or Deca and on longer cycles.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
if I do get some itch nips how much noaldex should I take on while on the cycle? And while taking on cycle, does it effect gains? Also i am pretty sure about adding some dbol for the cycle for a jumpstart. And i am going to add hcg for sure cause that sounds necessary. Should I save it off off cycle or while on cycle?

If you're worried about it and are sensitive to gyno then run 20mg of nolv ed throughout cycle.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
they have pretty much sorted out the nolva,you asked whether to take the hcg during or after,i use it during so as to keep my boys up and not have to bring them back at the end of my cycle,it also improves my sex drive when using deca(not like that is going to be a problem on just test)

digital