©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test enanthate bladders

matd

Sep 10, 2004
Hi,

what are your thoughts on bladders......test E, 200ml bladders.
have u guys heard of these...

these are obviously vet stuff. Are these sterile, and can u transfer the Test to smaller vials for storage??
what the diff between the vet stuff

P

pincrusher

the sterility would be questionable so when transfering to sterile vials i would run it through a whatmann filter during the transfer. to be safe i would also heat up the mix after transfer by placing in a pot of boiling water and leave it in there for about 20 minutes. just make sure you put a pin in the rubber stopper to provide ventilation.

personally i dont care how cheap the stuff is, if you need to ask questions about the sterility and quality of the product, it just isnt worth the cheap price especially if you get an abcess from it.

the biggest trend i see is that there are alot of kitchen chemists going to mexico where steroids are legal and producing gear and just putting a vet grade label on it even though it is not made in sterile conditions. i will never use vet grade gear because i prefer to know exactly what the dosing is that i am using, the sterility of the product and overall quality, something you will not get from crap coming out of mexico.