©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E V.S. Sust 375

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
So I spent a $100.00 for only 10ccs of Test E from a guy at my gym. I know..i got screwed. But now I found Sust 275 through Alins Shop for the same amount as the Test E that Alin offers. Is it bad to do first 5 weeks of just Test # and second 5 weeks of Sust? Or should i stick to Test-E all the way even though i can get either for the same price?!?!

Ps. This is my FIRST cycle.

thanks

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Thers ways to run it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but since this is your first cycle. Get more test e. You could run that sust at ed or eod to start using the fast esters.,,,But this is your first cycle so keep it simple,get more enethate and make sure you have your anti-e,s around
my02,s

terryd5150

Jul 26, 2006
chromedome said:
Since he jacked you bad on price...

He didn't really get jacked on the price. $100 for 10cc's of test is average street value.

A better point would be why buy off the street when you can get top-notch stuff from guys like Alin.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Wuz Up Boyz.....

The infamous Test.....No matter the delivery the ending results are higher tests levels. Which equasl good gains & better focus in the weight room. But if you want the lower sides than keep it simple and deliver it with a longer ester like cypionate or enanthate. Sus is divided into different esters and the carbon difference in the blood stream can equal ups and downs in the delivery to the receptor sites. If your not careful and don't cycle correctly then *sides* Bottom line.

provironteste

Aug 6, 2006
shorter esters for start

CHROMEDOME IS RIGHT, start with sus, being its esters are shorter, then do what u gotta do regarding the test e. Stay strong!

Gettinhuge_pump

For your first cycle just forget the sust and order some deca and dbol. Run the test e for 12 weeks and the deca for 10 with the dbol at 40mg/day for 4 weeks. That will be a great first cycle for you...and always go with somebody you trust when buying gear man,...its not worth the risk of getting some bunk shit...good luck!