©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TEST E 300 Painful?

elsolido

Oct 18, 2013
NY NY
hello, I need some help, im on my day 3 from my first shot of test E 300, and still is very painful in my glute, is this normal for test E? im schedule for another shot tomorrow but im not sure, what do you think?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
It's definitely possible. Pharm grade test gives me pip in the glute and quads. Try another site like ventrogluteal or shoulders. You can also cut it with oil if needed. Is this your first cycle?

worldweary

Mar 13, 2015
My body seems to have gotten used to pinning, my first had me limping for half a week. Now I spot in triceps biceps quads...you name it. I'm currently mixing human grade and gso, no pain whatsoever. I know bros killing their liver bc they only do oral.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Check to see if you have a knot! Often times guys don't realize that the needle isn't always all the way in and they create an abscess. If so, rub it out the best you can. If that is the case you can either be patient and let it subside or drain it. As Magnus82 said, try a different site and see if it reacts the same. You can also warm the oil which will help.

Bear

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
300 mg can have some pip, but it shouldn't be that bad, how large the needle, need to get deep enough. Make sure you don't move it around.

Since your dealing with it now, like mentioned some squats, a lacrosse ball and a heating pad helps.

HP7163

Dec 27, 2013
I mixed half cc of my T400 with T250 for 1st month then would do full C's. Pharm grade def. left me hurting till my body got used to it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
If pip continues to be a problem, like Magnus said, cutting it helps. You can get Grape or Cottonseed Oil online fairly inexpensively. I have run across some rough test before, and cut it 1 to 1 with Grapeseed oil. Helps a lot. Of course, I have had test so painful back in the day, I just gave it away. Probably should have thrown it away. A lot depends on how it is made.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
If it's your first time It's what I call virgen muscle. Yes any new site will hurt a bit. My first cycle I did my first 6 shots in my right quad till I noticed I had some oil coming back out. turns out it was scar tissue making that happen because I used one site to much. So I sucked it up and changed legs and then I tried my gluts there was less pip there. But your second time isn't as bad. By my third shot I didn't notice anything.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
hello, I need some help, im on my day 3 from my first shot of test E 300, and still is very painful in my glute, is this normal for test E? im schedule for another shot tomorrow but im not sure, what do you think?

How many cc's are you using? What brand??

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Im using some 500mg gear from TP I use 1/2 cc for two injects. also I heat syringe under hot water to thin a bit. It kinda contradicts its self...high mg's = less injects..I had such a PIP I decided to split into two. no knock on TP their gear is VERY GOOD...