©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test conversion

celtic

Jan 27, 2004
I am a novice with gear and have never used any just researching. Here is my question. I know that the body produces around 7-11mgs of test per day and with cyp you are getting about 70% free test per 100mgs because of the ester weight. So with 200mgs you are basically doubling your bodies natural test production? With deca and other anabolics how much is eventually converted to testosterone or am I way off here?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, you would be doubling your body's natural test production with 200mg. That really isnt enough though to make good gains with.

Deca & other steroids do not convert into testosterone.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Yes, you would be doubling your body's natural test production with 200mg. That really isnt enough though to make good gains with.

Deca & other steroids do not convert into testosterone.

Excellent point. You would be doubling your test, but you would be surprised how high you actually have to go to see strength and muscle increases.
This is what makes the prohormone claims to double your test levels such a scam. First, they don't, but they will raise them enough that you will need PCT to restore prevoius levels. (This is what I call steroid side effects without the steroid benefits...i.e. growth) Second, doubling your test levels is not high enough and here is why.
The average level of test in the male body runs from 300 to 1000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl) of blood. (depending on whose readings you adhere to).
A normal male receiving his natural 70 to 100mg per week of test may translate to 500 ng/dl blood level. However, doubling your intake, for arguments sake to 200 mg per week may only translate to 600 ng/dl of blood not the anticipated 1000. After all doesn't it only make sense that if 100mg per week translates to 500 ng/dl that 200mg per week would raise it to 1000?
It just ain't that easy.
Why? One reason would be SHBG. SHBG binds to testosterone and only allows a certain level to remain unbound (free) to do what anabolic hormones do. The point I want to make is, each one of us being different, we have to experiment to find the amount of exogenous test that will bring us to the 1000 ng/dl or better. Because that is the level where we begin to see magic.
The reason we use different steroids is because they exert their effects through different pathways. For example Deca exerts it's effects through conversion to DHT (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and not to testosterone.
Anyway, this is my interpretation of what Tee is trying to say, but his terminology is so technical sometimes someone has to translate to laymans terms. Tee J/K.

Last edited: