©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test c to e

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
If a guy were running say test c at 210 every other day and switched over to test e eod is there going to be much dif I know the ester is close but alot of people claim less conversion so I thought it would maybe be better for upping to 200 per day .....any thoughts on it apreciated

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
If it's quality gear, there should be no noticeable difference.

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Structurally, Enanthate has 7 carbons and cypionate has 8, giving cyp a slightly longer half life. Cyp is English and pretty much limited to the US where enanthate is European and used throughout the world. Because of cyps extra carbon, it has slight less testosterone per gram. Although some claim one is better than the other, they are generally interchangeable and the effects of one over the other is marginal.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
just an update for others switching from c to e ...for me it is 10 times better less conversion instant gains at 1400 and just feel better

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
With any dose of test cyp-I get zitty-and watery -
with test-E- I don't get that even at high doesages ever
In the 80's our test cyp was coming from the local pharmacy - the test E was coming from a skin doctor I knew very well. Both the best you could get.
On the test cyp I got bigger just cuz I held so much water
That's just me

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have never noticed a difference, and for sh#*ts and giggles I have run one for a week then the other for a week off and on...hoping to grow a horn or a tail.....nothing.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I echo everything Magnus stated above....my same experience as well. Sometimes you get a mind-fuck when you change from one to the other, but after a few weeks you realize they are the same...lol.

I remember Bill Phillips in the 90's in his book stating that Cyp had an "extra kick" to it compared to enanthate, but that was never my experience, and I think that really had an impact in user's minds for a long time and even today on what people think about the two.

Cyp is a little harder to work with when playing chemistry compared to enanthate, so if made by an amateur, it can sometimes be a painful inject if they are pushing the concentration game per ml.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
It could b mind play ive been on c for a long time so just the change will produce an effect but I doubled my dose and left my ai fhe same and I got sides from having the ai to high so less conversion and I imediately started dropping ths gut ive been fighting when I was running the c I also felt better buy that is just from doubling my dose.....but in conclusion for me e is working better for now

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
If a guy were running say test c at 210 every other day and switched over to test e eod is there going to be much dif I know the ester is close but alot of people claim less conversion so I thought it would maybe be better for upping to 200 per day .....any thoughts on it apreciated

I don't think you will notice the change. It should be an easy smooth transistion

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I wasnt paying attention and upped it to 240 ed instead of 200 ...I dont have any estro sides but at about 2.5 weeks in im starting to feel the difference .....ive been wasting time ul till now...I feel like a fuckin monster no matter what Im doing...luckily no anger sides but damn I could whip the whole bar if need be...lol

BEASTZ6

Jan 31, 2013
Cyp is harder to home brew than Test E, but performance wise I can't tell them apart.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have never noticed, but my coach was saying enanthate will make someone appear a little harder than cyp, and I am guessing he is talking about water retention. Has anyone ever heard or experienced this? I have never really noticed it, but then again I wasn't really looking for a difference between the two.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Magnus said it well.The difference in real world ?One or the other are someones sentimental favorite.I even had cyp as my fav years ago. I interchange them and never even notice. In fact I usually refer too either cyp or enan as long test .Prop
and phenol prop as short . Its not that complicated. Put all that energy spent speculating a non factor into good eating and recovery habits.. T

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Cyp is harder to home brew than Test E, but performance wise I can't tell them apart.

I've never had this problem. when I first started homebrew every one said test c wouldn't hold a as well as testE. I've made both at 300mg/ml without a problem.