©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test anavar cycle

Genius

Jun 28, 2007
I am starting a test anavar cycle. I have a question. Should I take var dose split throughout the day as I have to take 6 pills dayle. Actualy I have another one. How toxic is var for the liver? Is liver protector a must be taken supplement?

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
how much u taking a day? how many weeks? im interested in what kind of results such a cycle would yeild. Are you going to post results? and yes you need something to protect your liver, your better safe than sorry

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I'd split the Anavar into twice a day dosing to simplify and maximize your gains. You could take it every 8 hours to match up with the half-life, but recently I have noticed no difference with twice a day dosing even with shorter acting steroids like Dbol.

Anavar is not as toxic as others and my own levels have yet to get too high while taking Anavar. As far as the Liver Protectant - is there such a thing..lol. The products available might do some good and might be a better safe than sorry type product, though personally I have noticed no difference in blood work while taking them, but my diet is pretty darn good, so maybe with a sub-par diet or for 'just-in-case' I'd take them.

By the way, I've ran Prop and Var with excellent results and recommend the cycle. I'd run the var at around .2mg per pound of body weight - no reason to get crazy with dosages, and the Prop at 350-525mg+ per week.

Kan02

Jun 4, 2007
Genius said:
I am starting a test anavar cycle. I have a question. Should I take var dose split throughout the day as I have to take 6 pills dayle. Actualy I have another one. How toxic is var for the liver? Is liver protector a must be taken supplement?

I would split those 6 pills in two , the first three in the morning , the other three afternoon. Or even in three. I am not sure if is more toxic than dbol, I'll let this answer for the experts

bily

Jun 4, 2007
I runned var at 20mg / day and screw up my liver , so I 'd say yes you will have to take the best liver prot. and to take it regulary each time you swallow bar

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I Loved anavar. The stuff is one of the only Ive taken that made me feel "good". Id take Var over dbol or anadrol anyday, Just that its a bit more expensive.

I use it 2x a day like Alphamale suggested.
First thing in the am when I wake up..and again in the evenings before training. 25-50mg range would be plenty imo Its good stuff!

Genius

Jun 28, 2007
bily said:
I runned var at 20mg / day and screw up my liver , so I 'd say yes you will have to take the best liver prot. and to take it regulary each time you swallow bar
I agree that var it ha to be taken in low doses. The ammount you are talking aobut is for a massive guy. Are you one?