©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tbol bulking cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I just got about 500 tbol tabs and am thinking about doing a 8 week lean bulk cycle.. I was think:
Wk 1-8 tbol 80mg ed
Wk 1-8 riplend 1.5ml eod( test prop/tren ace/mast prop)
I am wondering if a 20lb lean gain is possible with this combo
I have used the ripblend a few times and i get my best results at 1.5ml eod..This will be my 2nd time using tbol but not that this high of dose and not for this long, but anyways.. How does it sound guys

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
ive never really looked into superdrol but whichever would get more leaner weight then sign me up

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
You'll get more lean mass from superdrol hands down. Tbol is mild IMO but offers quality gains. I think 20 lbs of lean muscle is way too much to ask out of any cycle. 20lbs total gain is realistic but it won't be 100% muscle. Water weight and fat gain need to be accounted for as both WILL occur, even on a lean bulk. If you gain 5 lbs of lean muscle on any cycle you should be very happy.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I just got about 500 tbol tabs and am thinking about doing a 8 week lean bulk cycle.. I was think:
Wk 1-8 tbol 80mg ed
Wk 1-8 riplend 1.5ml eod( test prop/tren ace/mast prop)
I am wondering if a 20lb lean gain is possible with this combo
I have used the ripblend a few times and i get my best results at 1.5ml eod..This will be my 2nd time using tbol but not that this high of dose and not for this long, but anyways.. How does it sound guys

It depends on how you DIET ultimately. You could bulk or shred with this cycle.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You plan to bulk on a keto diet? You need lots of carbs to bulk brother.
While there might be some truth to your statement, I don't believe it to be an incontrovertible fact. I'd say it might be harder to bulk on a low carb style diet, but not impossible. I've successfully recomped several times on a low carb/Keto diet. Granted, a recomp is not a full on bulk, but the ability to put on some muscle while still burning fat proves the concept. It wouldn't be easy, and it definitely wouldn't be the most efficient path, but from a perspective of making quality gains in lean muscle while not putting on a bunch of fat or water, low carb bulking could be viewed as a viable option. All just my opinion.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Yea thats what i was thinking .. Im wanting to put on a little bit of weight but i want raw lean weight.. And keep my fat down as low as possible while still gaining size.. I use the keto diet for my cutting cycles but since i will be gaining size and keeping my body fat down i figured why not do it on this cycle also.. That way i can keep my body fat down where i like it and not gain too much fat

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I wonder if carb cycling would be a good idea on a lean bulk

It is, that is what I did and I gained mostly muscle from my lean bulk. I went from 164lbs 14% body fat to 196lbs 20% body fat. To put numbers to it, I started with 23lbs of fat and ended with 39lbs of fat, which is a 16 lb increase. My total weight increased by 32lbs, which means the combined water and muscle increase was 16lbs.

This was my first ever bulk, so a larger than normal increase in muscle was expected, since I had very little to start with. :)