©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tapper end of cycles?

jintenn

Dec 22, 2005
at the end of 500mg Test E , and Deca @400 mg wk, should you tapper of to prevent "crash" and lose gains? how can i hold on after cycle? was suggested to use clenbuterol and creatine. any advice? using 10mg nolvaex daily, and plan on clomid two weeks post last Test e.

W

wolfyEVH

jintenn said:
at the end of 500mg Test E , and Deca @400 mg wk, should you tapper of to prevent "crash" and lose gains? how can i hold on after cycle? was suggested to use clenbuterol and creatine. any advice? using 10mg nolvaex daily, and plan on clomid two weeks post last Test e.

tappering doesn't prevent a "crash"....the steroids have esters which make the amount of drug in your body "naturally" taper.......you can use creatine and clen if you'd like.......

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
tappering doesn't prevent a "crash"....the steroids have esters which make the amount of drug in your body "naturally" taper.......you can use creatine and clen if you'd like.......
No,tapering is useless.
...I eat my clomid,nolva and Proviron...Keep lifting hard and keep eating BIG.
And yes,my protien/creatine shakes carry on.
I start adding a little androgel a month off and a 200 shot of deca-2 of 'em @ 3,maybe even 4 weeks apart post cycle... I Keep my gains from HARD test runs and no crash.
Adding a deca shot or two to PCT may seem strange to some,others know this trick...it only slightly prolongs temporarily with returning normal T levels.

It does delay the time for PCT...But you keep gains very well.
I'm sorry.I dont have the energy to type the details.any Q's?PM or post a thread-I'll see it.