©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

T 400

Mr Pink

Sep 8, 2005
Started new cycle 2 weeks ago running 10 weeks of 800mg T4 a week and 400mg of EQ a week.

No problem with the EQ but man, T4 hurts like a bitch. The pain really knocks me around. I expected T4 to hurt but it's a shocker.

What ya reckon about blending a ml of EQ in the same barrel with the T4?.Think that would thin it out a little?

Anyway, greetings all.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I have heard the t400 is painful. Probably due to extra BA in there to keep it thin enough. Definately mix it with the EQ to dilute it a little. Probably will only help a little but though.

Mr Pink

Sep 8, 2005
Thanks for that. Wouldn't expect it to solve the problem, but some relief is better than none. 10 weeks of that pain is a sentence, like it's really exhausting the body trying to grip the pain.
Been changing injection sites to give the area as long a rest as possible, it's a real head twist. Put me right off my training today. Hit two compounds and just had to walk out to go home to bed and sleep.

Anyway, another T4 shot tomorrow, so I'll definatly plug a ml of EQ in the barrel. By doing this, it will bring my weekly injections down from 4 to 3, so that's a positive I s'pose.

P

pincrusher

t-400 has been known to cripple more than a few people. high mg/ml dosage products out of mexico tend to cause mega pain when injected for various reasons 2 of which are high BA content and also a higher allowance for contaminants since it is vet gear labelled for animal usage and not intended for human use.
when drawing up the eq & t-400, draw the t-400 first into the syringe so it will be the last thing pushed out into your body. this will allow the eq to be more of a buffer for ya since it will be the first item injected. i would also recommend taking anti-histamine medicine to help with the pain.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
its due to the test not being easily held at such a high concentration. so therefore, the ba instead of being under a sane, say, 5%, its higher, maybe closer to 10%. therefore YUCK! a lil painful, i'll stick with single ester test.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
what brand is the t-4?
heres a simple way to kill the problem break the into 4 injects
.5cc t-4 and 1ml of sterile grape seed oil, I do this for prop
and higher doesed test and no pain at all, if I dont do it I cant walk
for a day or so.

later

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I've found that it works even better if you "mix" the oils in the syringe. After pulling both in, cap the pin, turn on the hot, hot tap water and run the barrel of the syringe under the tap. Do this for about a minute, shake the syringe, put it under again for a minute, rotating it back and forth so you see the little air bubble moving back and forth. The faster the bubble moves the more you know the oil is heating. Shake it once more and it should be nice and mixed. pat the syringe dry (carefully), change pins and go. Worked for me with tren and prop (prop kills me).

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
a-bomb83 said:
its due to the test not being easily held at such a high concentration. so therefore, the ba instead of being under a sane, say, 5%, its higher, maybe closer to 10%. therefore YUCK! a lil painful, i'll stick with single ester test.

I think that this mixture might be capable of being less painfull if the formulations were tweeked a bit by those who produce it. The BA should be left a little lower and the BB should be raised to help with the solution and to keep it from crashing at the injection site. Isin't the promary job of the BA to act as a sterilization agent anyway. Bottom line however is that this is a lot of hormone per cc so there is probably going to be some pain.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Are you talking about denkall t400?

Cause that SHIT HURTS. Especially in the quads,damn. But when that shit kicks in I am on fire. In the gym, in the sack, at work. I just tear it up. To me its strong, maybe I am in the wrong seeing as how I have only used that and sustanon for most of my cycles(with deca of course)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Mr Pink said:
Started new cycle 2 weeks ago running 10 weeks of 800mg T4 a week and 400mg of EQ a week.

No problem with the EQ but man, T4 hurts like a bitch. The pain really knocks me around. I expected T4 to hurt but it's a shocker.

What ya reckon about blending a ml of EQ in the same barrel with the T4?.Think that would thin it out a little?

Anyway, greetings all.
bro I've got a buddy that's cycled for years and the T 4 kills him as well.....

he was surprised at how painfull it was.....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Mr Pink said:

Everyone else has already said it, so I will concur. Your instincts are correct. Mixing it to dilute the mixture will help with the pain. If it is still painful, you can add sterile oil to each injection to dilute it even more.

Mr Pink

Sep 8, 2005
Cannons said:
I've found that it works even better if you "mix" the oils in the syringe. After pulling both in, cap the pin, turn on the hot, hot tap water and run the barrel of the syringe under the tap. Do this for about a minute, shake the syringe, put it under again for a minute, rotating it back and forth so you see the little air bubble moving back and forth. The faster the bubble moves the more you know the oil is heating. Shake it once more and it should be nice and mixed. pat the syringe dry (carefully), change pins and go. Worked for me with tren and prop (prop kills me).

Thanks for all the feedback.

The above sounds the go to me. A shot due today, so we'll see how the pain is within the 24 hours.

Mr Pink

Sep 8, 2005
Excellent!

Did the EQ blend, under hot water, no pain at all. Now I can get back to enjoying this cycle.

Cheers.