©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syrs and pins?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
hey guys.......I know someone posted the link to a good place to buy syringes and pins, but I can't seem to find it....... :confused:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Don't think that was it.......Prices don't seem to correspond with what some of the other vets stated about this particular site........

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
DragonRider said:
This might be what you are looking for. http://ryvmed.com/

Ok, I do live in Canada, but let me give you my experience with them...

Seeing the good prices, I ordered about $100 worth of syringes. Great customer support, they even gave me a 10% discount for next time, and low shipping at $15.

Then the package arrived with UPS, and guess what? I had to pay an additional $70 for shipping. :eek: I mean, sure, the package was moderately large, but I've had 30lbs of protein from proteinfactory.com shipped to me through UPS for free.

Sooooo, keep that in mind. Shipping may be cheaper in the U.S. though, and you can probably choose USPS (which I could not). What pissed me off even more, is that they didn't even reply to my complaints, but kept sending me newsletters! :mad:

[/RANT OVER]