©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthol question

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
For the people who have used synthol do you feel it effected your training in a negative way? Like you were to sore to train arms or calves etc. due to injections in that area?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Just started my first ever syntherol cycle a week and a half ago, so not much significant experience here. But, I will say the first 5 days sucked pretty bad. Doing bi,tri, and trap injects at only 1/2cc. Pain was more like sore muscle pain, like when u take time off from the gym and come back and hit it hard without easing back into it. Yeah, a couple days it hindered strength and lifts. But now my body has gotten used to it and its not an issue. Stretching, massaging, and high rep light sets eases the sensation. Going to move up to 1cc shots tomorrow bc i feel much much better. Maybe johnjaunb1 will chime in, he's the man u need to hear from in the syntherol dept. Check out his "pinkton" log. Should be on page 2 or 3 of new posts right now....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
No it hasn't effected my training. Maybe a little as my calves can feel so tight I don't want to go too heavy as they feel sensitive in a way. When I inject aas into small muscle groups that can cause lots of inflammation so it can effect my ROM. But with syntherol that is minimal so no real negative effect. I actually love training after just using syntherol but you do feel a bit more pain :)

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
No it hasn't effected my training. Maybe a little as my calves can feel so tight I don't want to go too heavy as they feel sensitive in a way. When I inject aas into small muscle groups that can cause lots of inflammation so it can effect my ROM. But with syntherol that is minimal so no real negative effect. I actually love training after just using syntherol but you do feel a bit more pain :)

It's important to train the muscle you injected that day. You want the blood pumping through there. Anadrol or dianabol comes in handy too so you can have a massive pump. Stuff works for sure.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
The amount that it will affect your training depends on how much
discomfort you get from it. Some people get really bad soreness
whereas others not so much. When I got to 2-3cc per shot stage my weights went way down as it was just insanely sore for me as soon as i got a pump.

But you have others who feel stronger on it. Most will feel the effects of
the soreness though. Just make sure you push through it as much as
possible, as a general rule if you feel that really crazy tightness, it means
its working.

Strength may go down, so just up the volume and get that crazy burn.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
not trying to hijack the thread but.... doesn't daily shots in the same muscles hurt? I'm assuming most use a 25ga.

The sore muscle pain doesnt seem as bad as poking the same muscle over and over.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ive found 27g to be perfect. Got 1/2" and 1 1/4" and make a spacer out of a cap for in between lengths. And theres many spots to rotate your shots so its really not as bad as you would think. It is a pain in the ass doing all these injects tho.lol

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Ive found 27g to be perfect. Got 1/2" and 1 1/4" and make a spacer out of a cap for in between lengths. And theres many spots to rotate your shots so its really not as bad as you would think. It is a pain in the ass doing all these injects tho.lol

Wow, didn't know it would flow through a 27ga. I just kinda assumed it was thick. I might have to start stocking up on it for the fall.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Dude the 27g are where its at! Theyre harder to find, i found a great spot out of new york i can pm you the link later if u want. Cheap and several sizes. 27g is just a tad slower than 25g. A 2cc shot of test e and mast e goes in in about 30 seconds and the same with syntherol. I only buy bigger gauges now to draw with. Much less inj pain with the 27g too :)

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Dude the 27g are where its at! Theyre harder to find, i found a great spot out of new york i can pm you the link later if u want. Cheap and several sizes. 27g is just a tad slower than 25g. A 2cc shot of test e and mast e goes in in about 30 seconds and the same with syntherol. I only buy bigger gauges now to draw with. Much less inj pain with the 27g too :)

Thanks for the info. Thankfully my state doesn't have any syringe laws.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
Wow, didn't know it would flow through a 27ga. I just kinda assumed it was thick. I might have to start stocking up on it for the fall.

Syntherol will go through anything upto 30g. That's just one of the
differences between it and everything else.

The trouble is you can't always get the required needle length in a 30g :(

Otherwise you just use 30g only. For bis I used 25g as I had to go 1inch
deep but for tris I was able to go higher gauge.