©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetek Synthergine

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Is Synthetek still offering their incentive of a free bottle of synthergine if you send them before and after bloodwork?

I didnt see it on their website anywhere.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Synthetek's Synthergine blood work offer is good all year and ongoing.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Oh hell yeah! I was gonna order here soon anyway...free stuff always motivates me!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Is Synthetek still offering their incentive of a free bottle of synthergine if you send them before and after bloodwork?

I didnt see it on their website anywhere.

Not sure if I missed it, did you ever do the before and after blood tests? If so how were the results?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
First one was anavar and she ran the liver protestant post cycle and it completely return her liver values to normal. The second was superdrol and she ran it during the cycle and one of her liver values was normal the other was barely elevated.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
First one was anavar and she ran the liver protestant post cycle and it completely return her liver values to normal. The second was superdrol and she ran it during the cycle and one of her liver values was normal the other was barely elevated.

Nice!