©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

syntherol- enough?

MUsc

Jul 6, 2007
I bought two bottles of syntherol for my abs, but in the end , doing more research I took the decission to rely just on diet.. My calves are lacking size , so I believe it is worth to give it a go, now that I have the gear . I am not sure if those two bottles would be enough ? Thanks for the help.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thats enough to get you started anyway.
Then you can see how it works for you and what you think of it.....
You see your going to be needing more you should have plenty of time to order some in.

Abs and Calves... your looking for some pain eh? lol
Ive used it with great results in Biceps and shoulders But Ive heard the calves hurt.... keep us posted

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
You need just over 2 bottles - 180ml for the 30 day course for calves and 54ml for the 6 week maintanance phase.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
I bought two bottles of syntherol for my abs, but in the end , doing more research I took the decission to rely just on diet.. My calves are lacking size , so I believe it is worth to give it a go, now that I have the gear . I am not sure if those two bottles would be enough ? Thanks for the help.

If your still around, would love to know how you went with this.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I would like to throw my 2 cents in here. so you bought the oil for your aBS, did research and found it wasnt right for that. So you now think pumping up your calves with the oil will be better? Do you know you are just puffing your muscle tissues up on a temporary basis?..the painful shots, the after effects. hope its worth it bro!

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
I would like to throw my 2 cents in here. so you bought the oil for your aBS, did research and found it wasnt right for that. So you now think pumping up your calves with the oil will be better? Do you know you are just puffing your muscle tissues up on a temporary basis?..the painful shots, the after effects. hope its worth it bro!

Well i used Syntherol in my arms (bis+tris) and it was definitely worth it for me.. gained approx 1-1.5 inches on my arms.

Having said that, you do need to be prepared for some pain and discomfort while your using it. Clearly the OP wasn't ready for that yet and good on him for holding off until he was, as he probably wouldn't have completed the protocol if he had of started back then (thats if he went ahead with it at all afterwards).