©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SYD group labs

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Anasci.org+Jan 21 2004, 03:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anasci.org @ Jan 21 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yea your prolly right [/b][/quote]
Lol, I just realized it says syd group.

derelicte00

Mar 14, 2005
ive gotten a lot of complaints and comments of the suprimo being a fake... since i own a bottle i am wondering what everyone else has heard or if anyone has done it yet...

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
SYD is a company that uses a different alcohol for the dispersion of steroid into the oil. The inflamation may be because of the higher alcohol content or base chemical reaction to the muscle fibers. Site injecting should be only used with the more appropiate types. Ex. QV-makes an excellent site hitter. You can achieve quality site enhancements from their Test Propionate or the Deca 200mg You never want to hit to much into a small muscle group alcohol wise. Especially the newer companies versions of gear. Animal House- Pet Pharma and SYD all use a newer approach to gain more Mg per ML. They are using a Thinner solution to get these results less oil more alcohol or PEG (Polyethylene Glycol). This is why a lot of people are not so crazy about the inflamation or knots left behind. Helpful hint bigger muscle group deeper intramuscular. Site enhancing is not the best idea it just temporarily inflames the area and it can lead to an abcess or torn muscles due to inflamation. "Eat More & Train harder"