©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Swelling???

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
I am about to end a cycle of 500 mg Test E weekly and 40mg of anavar daily. I also take gh 4 iu a day which I am going to continue.
I have real bad swollen ankles that I think is from the Test. I did have this before when I used TEST but that was TEST C and this is TEST E. Will it go away after the cycle?? Has anybody else had experience with this? I will be taking clomid and novaldex to cycle down.
Any ideas would be appreciaited.

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
Swelling

Sorry, I meant to say I did NOT have this before when I used the TEST C.

Hemogoblin

Jun 22, 2007
Not knowing anything at all about you but I would highly recommend you go see your physician. This may be nothing, as it may be related simply to water retention BUT any swelling of the ankles that is unusual may be a symptom of a very serious problem. Congestive heart failure can cause oedema although I can't say that's what's happening with you. I'm one of those "people" that recommends you tell your physician ANY TIME you are on gear and have an issue. I can't understand why patients come in to see me, and then they hide things. Yes, I may give a small lecture but it isn't because I enjoy it; in a lot of cases it is genuine concern. If you're not that comfortable with your physician, it may be time to try and find one you will be happy with :) Please go see your doctor and have a chat with him.

Cheers

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
Are you a doc Hemo? Why dont you get your AAS by prescription. Do you practice in Aus? Im sure you could figure out a way to get some by prescription if you practiced here.

Hemogoblin

Jun 22, 2007
I don't like to discuss what I do for a whole host of reasons (namely legal issues with giving any advice over the web, etc). Believe it or not, it isn't proper to write up a script for yourself, and if you look at the laws very carefully, it's "possibly" illegal to do as well. Especially when you get into more of the controlled meds, like steroids, it opens up a whole can of worms that many are smart to stay away from. That is precisly why physicians are very reluctant to prescribe them.

I'm not sure that I'll ever use gear; I'm actually quite happy making the gains I am right now. I'm somewhat blessed and as soon as I start to eat "better" and toss a few weights around, my body changes overnight. I've only recently been back into the whole scene; never had the time in the past, not to mention the energy. But, I've made an effort to change that.

BTW, not all gear that is available under script is necessarily what people want. Basically, we're only looking at test's if coming from the doc, whereas stuff like bold, T-bol, etc are only available on the B-market. Unless of course, you're a vet ;)

Cheers

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Hemogoblin said:
I don't like to discuss what I do for a whole host of reasons (namely legal issues with giving any advice over the web, etc). Believe it or not, it isn't proper to write up a script for yourself, and if you look at the laws very carefully, it's "possibly" illegal to do as well. Especially when you get into more of the controlled meds, like steroids, it opens up a whole can of worms that many are smart to stay away from. That is precisly why physicians are very reluctant to prescribe them.

I'm not sure that I'll ever use gear; I'm actually quite happy making the gains I am right now. I'm somewhat blessed and as soon as I start to eat "better" and toss a few weights around, my body changes overnight. I've only recently been back into the whole scene; never had the time in the past, not to mention the energy. But, I've made an effort to change that.

BTW, not all gear that is available under script is necessarily what people want. Basically, we're only looking at test's if coming from the doc, whereas stuff like bold, T-bol, etc are only available on the B-market. Unless of course, you're a vet ;)

Cheers

That's a good aproach. Good luck with your goals.

Hemogoblin

Jun 22, 2007
Thanks Danny :) I just noticed that your signature says your the "Romanian Monster?" Did you hear that Vlad's castle is up for sale? No joke, and they're asking about $135 million or so. If I only had the money.... :(

Cheers