©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon question..

nosjunkiez28

Oct 5, 2004
First off, I am 5'8", and I weigh 153 LBs. This is my first cycle ever.I have been taking sustanon for about 2 1/2 weeks, I have gotten no real results, I workout hard and then rest the muscles for a day then work out hard again the day after that. I eat 175-200 grams of protein a day. Should I eat more or what am I doing wrong. Somebody help. oh yeah, and how much and how often should I inject. Right now I am doing 1 cc every 5 days. Should I inject more? I think I was ripped off when I bought this cycle also, how much would you pay for a 8 week cycle(one bottle) of sustanon?(mexican version)

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

im hoping you're not working out the muscles more than once or twice a week....i'd give my muscles at least 5 days of rest......you're getting 200 grams of protein a day which is good for your size, how is your carb and fat intake as well?? u should try and eat something every 3 hours......as for the sustanon, i believe you should inject that every 3 days ....plus its only 2 1/2 weeks, you're not gonna get insanely massive that quick just on sust......give us some more info and one of the vets will be able to help you out more than me.....

also tell us how you planned this cycle, including PCT...hopefully you have your nolva

wolf

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
nosjunkiez28 said:
First off, I am 5'8", and I weigh 153 LBs. This is my first cycle ever.I have been taking sustanon for about 2 1/2 weeks, I have gotten no real results, I workout hard and then rest the muscles for a day then work out hard again the day after that. I eat 175-200 grams of protein a day. Should I eat more or what am I doing wrong. Somebody help. oh yeah, and how much and how often should I inject. Right now I am doing 1 cc every 5 days. Should I inject more? I think I was ripped off when I bought this cycle also, how much would you pay for a 8 week cycle(one bottle) of sustanon?(mexican version)

Why do you think you were ripped off? Can you post pics of the vial? What kinds of side effects are you experiencing? I would suggest injecting at least 1cc twice weekly. Personally, I like straight test over sustanon and 2cc per week of enanthate doesn't do anything for me except give me an ass full of holes. :D I inject 1cc every other day. Some of these other guys think this is just terrible and that no one should ever do it but I just do what I gotta do to get results. Take it for what its worth.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
It takes more than 4 weeks to kick in, even with the short acting esters, because of the low dosage you are using. My advice is to up it to 2cc's per week, in 2 dosages, and eat at least 300g protein day, and make sure you eat post workout carbs. Although, the whole cycle sucks IMO...you can try to salvage it.

nosjunkiez28

Oct 5, 2004
ok, my avg. intake of protein, fat, and calories is:
protein-175g
fat-45-50g
calories-1800-2000.

Is that about right for me?My other stats are in the first post.
Thanks for the help.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
imdaman1 said:
Why do you think you were ripped off? Can you post pics of the vial? What kinds of side effects are you experiencing? I would suggest injecting at least 1cc twice weekly. Personally, I like straight test over sustanon and 2cc per week of enanthate doesn't do anything for me except give me an ass full of holes. :D I inject 1cc every other day. Some of these other guys think this is just terrible and that no one should ever do it but I just do what I gotta do to get results. Take it for what its worth.

damn bro eod, shit. :scratchhe i bet u do have good gains though.

nosjunkiez28

Oct 5, 2004
I am trying to lose some body fat in the waist area at the same time though. I have a little bit of a love handle, and they are soo hard to get rid of them. I want ripped abs also, how can I eat a lot and lose fat at the same time.. And what would the best way to burn off those love handles? thanks

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I have done two cycles of sust and I love the shit...you wont see or feel anthing for about 3 to 4 weeks. I gained 15 lbs my first cycle and I got pretty big. Just keep eating and work out a lot. That is what I did.