©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon and dbol

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
i have 8cc of nile sustanon and 50 b.d. dbol 10mg. can you give me some advice on when and how often i should take them??

W

wolfyEVH

MOPAR1122 said:
165lbs. 10-12% bf. 24y/o good diet and routine, pretty new to aas.

i hope you're about 5'7 or 5'8" at those stats........

regardless, you dont have enough gear in the first place

W

wolfyEVH

MOPAR1122 said:
i'm 5'8'' , that should be enough for a light cycle shouldn't it.

thats not even a "light" cycle........

these are hormones you're putting into your body.....if you're going to do a cycle, don't half ass it.

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
i make good gains on creatine and stuff like that, i also made good gains on andro 4 , so i should see some from this shouldn't i?

W

wolfyEVH

MOPAR1122 said:
i make good gains on creatine and stuff like that, i also made good gains on andro 4 , so i should see some from this shouldn't i?

do what you want bro.....i already said wait and get more gear, but it doesn't seem like you're going to listen. Not like i can come over and stop you from doing it, you know?

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Believe what they say. They speak the truth. I had 10cc of Sust on my first cycle and was very pissed off in the 5th week because that's when it kicked in.

You are just going to start to feel the Sust in the 4 week and you will be saying to yourself I wish I had more of this shit.

I know it's hard, not to start your cycle right now with those pretty little ampules in your hand, waiting to be broken at the top to suck that sweet ass nectar out.

Get you 20cc's for 10 weeks if you are going to do it or 24cc's for 12 weeks. You will be happier.