©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon 250 or andropen 275?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I havnt had a chance to use the Andropen myself But I have no doubts its every bit of the lable claims.
Ive always been more of an Omnadren guy Myself but my advice would be that as long as both are real and from a reputable supplier
Id just get whichever one I could get safer, and of course the better buy on.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Andropen costs only $4.50 per 275mg. That is a damn good price and you don't have to deal with opening amps. Most sustanon amps run 6-8 a pop. I have never used sust/omna/or andropen but if I ever do a test blend I'll go with BD's product. I've heard it is less painful, as well which is always a plus.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Yup I am on it now, no pain with the injections and no amps to break all the time I love British Dragon! By far the most economical test out there!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
read the reviews on andropen on gxgr bros. Reviews say its painful. Sust on the otherhand is pretty painless to me.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
I'm having trouble with the Andropen myself. I really don't what is up, but I feel completely odd for 3-4 days after an inject. I actually threw out 4 syringes preloaded with 1ml andropen, 1ml PRL tren ace. I thought the tren was the problem. Switched over to andropen and primo, had waited 5 days since last inject. Was feeling better. Injected, felt like shit 3-4 days. Blended the primo with some prop instead, injected 3 times now and I feel fine.

I had been sick, so I'm not ruling out that my body was just acting weird regardless of the gear, but it was pretty damn coincidental the timing of andropen injects to getting that weird feeling. My first experience with a BD product so far. I'd say I'm still not sold on the andropen. Give me a week of feeling good and I'll try another couple of shots and hopefully there will be no issues.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I think there was 2 different andropen 275. One was too painful so they changed it but I could be wrong. If I was going to use one of them I would chose Andropen because its stronger and cheaper.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
MR .T said:
I think there was 2 different andropen 275. One was too painful so they changed it but I could be wrong. If I was going to use one of them I would chose Andropen because its stronger and cheaper.

I have to agree - value for money

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
MR .T said:

Yup they switched it around I think mid 2005 or something like that. I read about it on the BD website. I will say it again I am on it right now, my gear was manufactured in October of 2005 and I inject Mon, Wed and Friday 1 cc no pain, no problems. I love the stuff! There is a lot of fake BD products out there so beware of where you buy you gear!

faller

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
near you
i'm on it at the moment, .5 ml eod. love the stuff,no pain. i know that it's not supposed to kick in for 4 to 5 wks. but i could feel it at wk. 3. mostly my libido, but than i'm 48 so that might have something to do with it. :p

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
For the sake of NOT arguing over a small difference-(cuttin' nuts)
Sh*t guys, the answer is either = same.Just me,I have no pref.
Of couse Im loaded up w/ Andropen at the time...Just by coincidence.

Last edited: