©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust pain

musxcle

May 25, 2012
what do you guys suggest to alleviate the pain of sustanon injection? I was thinking to shake with boldenone or deca?Is a good idea?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Sure, you can cut it with another anabolic or with sterile injectable oil (such as grapeseed oil), etc.

Have you tried heating the syringe prior to injection? Heating the syringe will loosen up the gear and make it flow easier. Also, you could try massaging the injection area post injection.

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
the pain will subside imo.
if you want cut it with a sterile oil or with another compound

tbar699

Nov 13, 2007
get yourself a heating pad and put on your ass after for like 10-15 minutes before you go to bed

snatch

May 8, 2012
Whatever you do, don't accidentally pin your Tensor Fascia Latae thinking it's your ventrogluteal site. Just trust me on this.

Del25

Jun 4, 2012
I can't run 90 percent o sust because i react so back to the stuff. I can't figure out if it's the prop or the ethyl oleate that I'm allergic too, I swell up the side of a golf ball for a week... Cutting with decca deff helps, or put a pin in the top and name out some of the solvent, but it may crash then too...

ohpack

May 4, 2011
Inject in your quads. Alternate from right to left each time.Let your vial stand in the hot/warm water for about 5-10 minutes and then draw. Also when injecting, relax your muscle.

Del25

Jun 4, 2012
If he is allergic to a solvent or and ester location doesn't help much but quads will be the worst, I go with triceps and delts for strong shit so I'm ways moble

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
what do you guys suggest to alleviate the pain of sustanon injection? I was thinking to shake with boldenone or deca?Is a good idea?

do you mean the actual injection or like a day later when you can't sit on it?

musxcle

May 25, 2012
last night after a few hours from injection I have high
temperature 38° Celsius and pain in the injection zone..