©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sust or Test E

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've tried Test E at 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.

I tried Supertest for 13 weeks kicking it off with D-bol.

Now I'm going on my third cycle this winter just for mass. And im deciding to go with Sust @ 500mg p week (i never tried) or Test-e @ 500mgs a week while kicking either off with 50mg of D-bol a day for first 28 days of the cycle. What do you all think, and is 10weeks enough of either?

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:

Now I'm going on my third cycle this winter just for mass. And im deciding to go with Sust @ 500mg p week (i never tried) or Test-e @ 500mgs a week while kicking either off with 50mg of D-bol a day for first 28 days of the cycle. What do you all think, and is 10weeks enough of either?

I would run it for at least 12 weeks.
With Sust you won't need to kick start it with something like d-bol.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I see. so you think the Sust alone is a better choice for my third cycle. Or should i go heavier on the Test-E and go in on some D-bol. Just curious? If i did run d-b0l it'd be 50mg for first 4 weeks. But i guess sust would be fine just alone, I'm just wondeirng if i'm gonna get good results on just sust if i've done other stuff before?

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
sust

Actually sust is a good choice, not a great one, but keep in mind the blend of esters you are dealing with -- specially the prop..... So ideally you will want to keep your test levels up, that means taking a 250mg poke EOD or perhaps every 3rd day, or even MWF. That is the problem with sust and omnadren. Test E you could take a 250mg poke M and another one on Thursday to give you the 500mgs of test you want.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
IVAN said:
Actually sust is a good choice, not a great one, but keep in mind the blend of esters you are dealing with -- specially the prop..... So ideally you will want to keep your test levels up, that means taking a 250mg poke EOD or perhaps every 3rd day, or even MWF. That is the problem with sust and omnadren. Test E you could take a 250mg poke M and another one on Thursday to give you the 500mgs of test you want.

thanks, that's good advice. So I guess the sust alone 3x a week is gonna be better mass than that test e and d-bol?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GetSwullll said:
thanks, that's good advice. So I guess the sust alone 3x a week is gonna be better mass than that test e and d-bol?
Agreed with IVAN but you prob. won't notice a difference if you kick start with d-bol either way you choose. The only diff. you might notice is if you did not run the d-bol either way. Then you may experience the gains just a little sooner with the sust. due to the quick acting esters in the blend...Maybe a tiny more actual mg. of test but human error could make up for that either way. Over all you shouldn't notice that much of a difference...Just a few more pokes with sust.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Tyrone said:
Agreed with IVAN but you prob. won't notice a difference if you kick start with d-bol either way you choose. The only diff. you might notice is if you did not run the d-bol either way. Then you may experience the gains just a little sooner with the sust. due to the quick acting esters in the blend...Maybe a tiny more actual mg. of test but human error could make up for that either way. Over all you shouldn't notice that much of a difference...Just a few more pokes with sust.

Thanks for info. people. I'm going in with a friend so I'll get a good deal on the d-bol anyways. I'm gonna do the Test-E @ 500mgs p week eod, and D-bol at 50mgs for first 4-5 weeks. I'll let you all know how it goes.

thanks

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've been talken to some guys. And some of them would suggest I add something to this next cycle seeing it will be my third one. Now I didn't like the Supertest at all, and I didn't get that much gains of it. It seemed it was a little of everything but I didn't react well. So, I was thinking. What would you all suggest would be a smart mass cycle. Maybe adding Deca to the Test-E cycle i already mentioned. I'm open to all opinions. I just want MASS for winter time.

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
You want mass???

If you truly, really, REALLY, want a lot of mass over the winter, then I will tell you the secret:

EAT BIG TO GET BIG.. No cycle is as nearly as anabolic as food. Hell one of the members at PM (Big Kiwi) eats something like 15 cans of tuna a day, that is just the tuna, so eat 3X more than you usually do, supplement with some good protein (synthePURE is GREAT stuff) and you will grow, REGARDLESS of any hormone you are taking.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
IVAN said:
If you truly, really, REALLY, want a lot of mass over the winter, then I will tell you the secret:

EAT BIG TO GET BIG.. No cycle is as nearly as anabolic as food. Hell one of the members at PM (Big Kiwi) eats something like 15 cans of tuna a day, that is just the tuna, so eat 3X more than you usually do, supplement with some good protein (synthePURE is GREAT stuff) and you will grow, REGARDLESS of any hormone you are taking.

Thanks, I think i'll stick with the Test-E and D-bol. Maybe run Test-e for about 20 weeks or so, (that too long?) and really work on my diet this time. That's been my problem past few times. I just han't made enough money being in college and stuff to eat like i should. But i try my best. Let me know of any cheap tricks to do for some more heavy eating to save money?!?

thanks

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
With this cycle, what's a good way to make sure i'm throwing on mass as far as my routine? Like what sets and reps should i be sticking to? Do i still do high rep failure sets, still do lot of supersets, etc..?

I wasn't getting any response on the Weight Lifting Forum so I wanted to post on here..sorry and thanks.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
GetSwullll said:
With this cycle, what's a good way to make sure i'm throwing on mass as far as my routine? Like what sets and reps should i be sticking to? Do i still do high rep failure sets, still do lot of supersets, etc..?

I wasn't getting any response on the Weight Lifting Forum so I wanted to post on here..sorry and thanks.
Lift big to grow big!!:cool:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Lift big to grow big!!:cool:

Haha, i'm taking it that means maybe a good 4 sets of 5 pushing some heavy weight with few super sets now and then, or drop sets?!

Either way thanks, hah

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

You cant go wrong with eiter. The SUST will need 2-3 x wk injects and the TEST E only 1x per week.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
ALIN said:
You cant go wrong with eiter. The SUST will need 2-3 x wk injects and the TEST E only 1x per week.

really??

I heard test-e two times a week at 250mg per shot on like Mon- and Thursday type of deal. Can you get away with just one shot at 500mgs??

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
GetSwullll said:
really??

I heard test-e two times a week at 250mg per shot on like Mon- and Thursday type of deal. Can you get away with just one shot at 500mgs??

yes.
No reason to take the enan twice a week imo...one shot a week is fine.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
So..third cycle as I said.

4-5 weeks of D-bol @ 50mg per day
20 weeks of Test-E at 500mgs a week

This too much, or good?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

You cant go wrong with either the SUST or TEST E.