©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust cycle help

westlywillis

Sep 22, 2005
hello

I am about 6'2 170-175 lbs and looking to gain mass and strength. A few of my buddies are taking sust and I was interested in joining them. I train aobut 5 times a week, and im in college so i eat pretty well. DIet consists of carbs , protien, and vegitables, and whatever other crap they throw in. I dirnk at least a gallon of water a day, and usually eat whatever i feel like. It hard for me 2 gain weight and size even though i work out and eat well. I was wonding if u tihnk taking sust is a good idea. my freinds take 1 cc a week for 10 weeks. Is that a good amount for a novice? thanks for your help im really torn on what i should do .

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Last cycle i completed i did sust, d-bol, deca and got very good results. The d-bols give me an extra kick in the begining.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
westlywillis said:
hello

my freinds take 1 cc a week for 10 weeks. Is that a good amount for a novice?

Wow. Maybe I missed something somewhere. I take 1 cc of sustanon every other day!

I doubt 1 cc a week would do anything except shut down natural test. Do at least 3 ccs/wk of something like sust 250.

P

pincrusher

this member has another thread started dealing with the same subject and there have been a bunch of responses so far on that thread.