©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Supplements

colejj4

Sep 23, 2013
plzzz any body can help me about supplement, i want to build muscle and i need good supplement.....plzz suggest me what should i take....

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
¿?¿Um hummm?¿? Maybe a proper introduction and possibly read the rules first.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
The most potent anabolic there is, is your own cum.... Nut in a cup and toss it in with a protein shake. It works synergistically and drives the protein into the muscles. Also makes an excellent dressing for a tossed salad when mixed with some balsamic vinegar

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
The most potent anabolic there is, is your own cum.... Nut in a cup and toss it in with a protein shake. It works synergistically and drives the protein into the muscles. Also makes an excellent dressing for a tossed salad when mixed with some balsamic vinegar

Rotflmfao:thumbup::thumbup:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013

I heard a bull's was even better. It's kind of hard to keep 'em still while you collect the sample though.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House

lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The most potent anabolic there is, is your own cum.... Nut in a cup and toss it in with a protein shake. It works synergisticalllly and drives the protein into the muscles. Also makes an excellent dressing for a tossed salad when mixed with some balsamic vinegar

Lol, I used to teach grades 6-12. My very first class of my first year was 6th graders. I introduced myself and explained the class curriculum. I then asked if anyone had any questions. Little boy, serious as a heart attack, raises his hand and asks "is it true if you eat your own cum you will get bigger?" I don't think anything prepares you for a question like that!

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
the most potent anabolic there is, is your own cum.... Nut in a cup and toss it in with a protein shake. It works synergistically and drives the protein into the muscles. Also makes an excellent dressing for a tossed salad when mixed with some balsamic vinegar

rotflolll!!!:d

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Lol, I used to teach grades 6-12. My very first class of my first year was 6th graders. I introduced myself and explained the class curriculum. I then asked if anyone had any questions. Little boy, serious as a heart attack, raises his hand and asks "is it true if you eat your own cum you will get bigger?" I don't think anything prepares you for a question like that!

I have no idea what I would have done if that happen to me lol.