©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Super freak

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Has anyone tried super freak and was the weight gain manageable?

ill jump in here bc im sure no one else is gonna.
1. i never used "super freak"
2. theres an introduction forum. post a "hello" thread and list your stats n goals.

but anyway...

hola and welcome

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
super-freak__51339_std.png

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol...oh some fancy named stim drink..thks d2r2.

Theres no "weight gain " Lmao..
Each serving delivers a dose of arginine to maximize nitric oxide and is stacked with beta-alanine to buffer lactic acid buildup. This combo supposedly gives you an amazing pump and the power to force out the last few reps. With TyroPure L-tyrosine, 400 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous, and other ingredients.
My advice save your money ..

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hahahaha well grab a lb a sugar and use it like muscletech cell tec and gain 7 lbs 7 days as they state.each serving like 350 grams a sugar or some crap in cell tech.

D2 post the nutrition lable for mass freak..thks brutha..

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
So out of four scoops 250 gms one is sugar 59gms..lol. thks for postin this d2.

And only 590 mg sodium for a full moon face.. yikes!

lol.. out of four scoops only 50 gr of proteins... lmfao
firetamer you better get your proteins from sponsor here

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Lol...oh some fancy named stim drink..thks d2r2.

Theres no "weight gain " Lmao..
Each serving delivers a dose of arginine to maximize nitric oxide and is stacked with beta-alanine to buffer lactic acid buildup. This combo supposedly gives you an amazing pump and the power to force out the last few reps. With TyroPure L-tyrosine, 400 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous, and other ingredients.
My advice save your money ..

What product -pre workout do you reccomend?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What product -pre workout do you reccomend?

Blackstone angel dust is my current pre- inter
workout drink.
Chewy are you trying to gain weight brutha or get fired up and have great focus and intense type training..
Most all preworkout are a stimulant type beverage . For weight gain agood calorie laden protein shake and meal an hour or so before training and also the bull-nut routine is of course great. Eat brutha eat.

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I work at Vitamin World and have tried just about every pre workout there is. And if you want to save money just buy L-Arginine and some caffeine pills. I doubt you will be able to tell a difference. And if you want a weight gainer just look for one with the lowest amount of sugar and mix with whole milk and pure peanut butter (they have grinders at whole foods). That Mass Freak is garbage.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I work at Vitamin World and have tried just about every pre workout there is. And if you want to save money just buy L-Arginine and some caffeine pills. I doubt you will be able to tell a difference. And if you want a weight gainer just look for one with the lowest amount of sugar and mix with whole milk and pure peanut butter (they have grinders at whole foods). That Mass Freak is garbage.

Slate i dated a vitamin world chick....i love the closeout area..
Pm me your discount code and help an old man out .lol... i will put in good words for you.. Holla brutha!!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Slate i dated a vitamin world chick....i love the closeout area..
Pm me your discount code and help an old man out .lol... i will put in good words for you.. Holla brutha!!

Ah. If only it was that easy. It is a pretty nice perk to get my buddies some goodies though. The samples alone that I get are enough to get most people by. The biggest thing I've learned working in the supplement industry is that its mostly bullshit. I really only use 4 of 5 things daily now.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Damn, I can't get Rick James out of my head now. I just make a big 20 oz cup of coffee at home and drink it on my ride to the gym or if I am in the mood, I may buy a lo carb monster drink. Both do about the same as a store bought preworkout drink for me.