©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Super excited!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
As some form alinboard may know my little brother has been in the federal pin for 6 years and is now in a half way house. I am finally gonna get to go see him next weekend and spend a few days with him. My youngest duaghter has only seen pics of him and I now have a 6 month old son. So I cant wait for them all to meet. My oldest daughter remembers him well and talks about him all the time. :headbang:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm happy for you, Big John. I hope you guys have a good visit..I am sure you will...

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Wow, that sounds exciting. Im super close to my brother. I cant imagine. Hes going to need your support, im sure.

He is still having a hard time adjusting to being out. He gets out on the weekends but has to stay and live in TN for 2 years.. He has already come a long way from 3 months ago when he first got to the half way house but he is still not back to his self. I think the more he is around good friends and family the better and faster he will adjust. He already has a job and is working 5 days a week to so that is a big plus.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
He's lucky to have you there and all the good support you are giving him. Sounds like things are on the right track and good things will happen for him.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Im happy for you bro! Family means everything to me! I couldn't imagine what it was like but im glad everything is coming together for your brother and you!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Better late than never! Finally got down to see my brother! He is only on house arrest until next month.. He got to meet my youngest daughter for the first time and my son for the first time and it was great. My oldest daughter ran to his arms and was telling him she loved and missed him and this grown man might have cried a little. But here are a few pics I will leave up for a day or so..

Last edited:

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I knw it may not help to hear n me n u dnt talk but i have alot of friends n fam in n out of the system and it changes them for a bit bc of the lifestyle they have to live in order to survive in there but trust me give him alittle time to adjust n w love n support he will come back to the guy u remebr it jst gonna take him alittle time to adjust mentally that he is safe w fam again...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good to see these John. I hope he does well. Family support puts him ahead already.