©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Summer Bulking/cutting cycle

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Alright guys i know its early but I figure i'll get a head start on my cycle planning for summer. Questions and comments would be great.

wk1-10 Test enth/prop - 400-600mg, build up
wk1-3 Dbol @35 mg ed
wk1-10 nolva - 10mg ed
wk 8-14 Anavar - 30mg ed
wk 12-15 Clen/T3 combo

Supp. - Creatine, Glutamine, No2, Milk Thistle, Glucosamine

Nolva and Idex will be on hand and PCT will be normal Nolva.HCG. Also looking to minimize bloat, i hate looking like i'm on test all the time, i hold a lot of water in the face and it's tough to get rid of, any suggestions? Also i might raise the var dose a bit throughout the 7 weeks, max of 80mg. First time on clen so prob goin to be shorter than the T3. Also, any one have any experience with taking HCG midcycle to help with testicular atrophy? Hit me back w/ some comments/critiques.

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
no one huh? Alright well after some thought im considering throwing a low dose of deca in there throughout the whole cycle, just a little worried on the side effects.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i just saw, but I personally would throw deca in. but it works great for me. and i dont throw nolva in till signs show. and i have gotten great results with winny in there replacing something else. also, your planning on it in summer? im going to have 2 cutting/bulk cycles. on in late jan or early feb, and then again begining in late may or mid may. and i always have whey on hand.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
eh, i take it mainly for psychological reasons, figure it will help out circulation, i've never seen results, but i figure what the hell.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
OK I admit it, I finished my bottle too. Didn't want to let it go to waste even though I knew it wasn't doing anything.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
you've got enanthate weeks 1 thru 10 but nolvadex also. the enanthate will be out of your system 3 to 4 weeks after you stop taking nolvadex. I would personally take the nolvadex week 5 to 15 or if you have enough 1 to 16. my opinion only....even though you'll be on the var, you'll be off the test with no nolvadex for the crash.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I usually run either .5-1mg ed of Adex or 1mg ed of Nolva during cycle. I've got some extra nolva from the last cycle, and of course PCT will be taken care of. 2 wk after last shot HCG will come in as well as nolva. Var actually makes me crash, so i'm a little concerned over running it at the end of my cycle when i would be crashing already.
Any ideas on ways of reducing test and dbol bloat?

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
armidex is your best bet. I like winny as a substitute for dbol if looking more for hardness and strength and less bloat. also i did a cycle of prop once 200 mgs 3 times a week...i only lasted 4 weeks and shitcanned the cycle.. it was PAINFUL....I resorted to alternating both delts, both glutes and both quads and still couldn't handle it, if you can tolerate it you could go with prop the entire 10 weeks to avoid some of the bloat.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
eek i meant 10mg, yea 1 mg would be tough to split up. I might throw EQ in there if all goes well with the test.