©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Suggestions

BigG2014

Dec 5, 2016
Hey guys I'm new here had a buddy of mine at work told me a little about this forum, I've done a few cycles and have some questions on the best cycle for mass but staying lean, I know eating is key in all this, I've had bad luck with tren so I'm trying to stay away from it and if there is another thread that might get me in he right direction just let me know! Thanks in advance.

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Hey guys I'm new here had a buddy of mine at work told me a little about this forum, I've done a few cycles and have some questions on the best cycle for mass but staying lean, I know eating is key in all this, I've had bad luck with tren so I'm trying to stay away from it and if there is another thread that might get me in he right direction just let me know! Thanks in advance.

What's up brother welcome to the forum here. What's your stats? Body fat percentage? Age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigG2014

Dec 5, 2016
Stay are around 225 lbs now my body fat I have no idea lol all I know is I had abs last year about this time and now it's flab��Arms shoulder and chest are pretty lean still, but I know it's mostly my diet. I'm 33 years old this last cycle I did was 2cc a week of Test E 300, 4 weeks of 30 mg a day of Dbol, and 1cc a week of Decca. Did a total of 20 weeks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

:welcome: to ANASCI my friend! How was the results of your last cycle? You didn't use DBOL the entire 20 weeks did you?

BigG2014

Dec 5, 2016
No I didn't lol I used it for 4 weeks at 30mg a day had great Strength results got 405lbs on my flat bench press thinking I could of got 415lbs but didn't try. I really wanna be a solid 230lbs which I know will take a few more years but I guess we never are big enough!

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Welcome.a friend of mine had the same issue(abs,etc...I suggested a low/moderate dose test,300-400mg eq&some clen.he had some great results with a fairly strict diet,cardio,weights.lots of brothers here with experience&knowledge

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Welcome to AnaSci! Please check out the Anabolic forum, it's more appropriate for what you're looking for. This forum is strictly for introduction.

Also, please read the rules before you go any further. You're not allowed to ask for someone to set up a cycle for you. What you can do is post a cycle you're thinking of running and ask people to critique it for you.

BigG2014

Dec 5, 2016
Okay sorry for posting the wrong stuff guess I didn't read the rules good thanks for the direction on where to post and how. Thanks for the welcome looking forward to getting some knowledge!

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Welcome to the Board! There is plenty of good info on here my man! If you cant find your way around a cycle here...u cant figure it out anywhere lol! Just be careful what and how u ask things!