©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

straight esters vs mixed esters

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have heard from a few people that they will never use the tri blends(mixed esters) and that they would only use straight esters(bottle of test prop, bottle of tren ace.... instead of just getting a mixed ester where I believe you would be getting more... is there some difference between the 2 esters that someone can fill me in on

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes there's a difference some people prefer these blends because of convenience. I tried for a while but because of the shorter ester you're still having to inject more frequently. I myself rather buy more and mix em myself but thats me. You do know the difference between acetate and enanthate right? If not there's a good thread I'd have to look up that explains the differences between an entire variety of substances.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
yea I know the difference I was just wondering between the 2 because I have heard some people say its more potent to just take straight esters and that you get better results... I have used both esters and I don't see much of a difference... was just wondering if it was just a personal choice and no other difference

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I like mixed blends for only one purpose, front loads. Read Piana's article there is a way to maximize the use of mixes. kinda a pain in the ass, literally. Single esters are really the way to go.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I like mixed blends for only one purpose, front loads. Read Piana's article there is a way to maximize the use of mixes. kinda a pain in the ass, literally. Single esters are really the way to go.
Cheaper in my experience as well.