©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stopped picking up weight

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I started BB about 2 months ago at 54kg.....i now weigh 60kg, but it seems that i have stopped picking up weight.....I use USN's Muscle Fuel Mass Supplement, but no luck...I have tried eating more quantity of food, but my system just rejects it and then i'll just shit it out....ie the other day i had too much pork, which resulted in one hell of a puke.......What advise have you'se got for me to gain more mass????....shit.....i need it despiratly :(

W

wolfyEVH

You gained a lot of weight fast because those were your newbie gains. When someone works out for the first time, then get big and strong really fast. However, it starts to slow to the point where just gaining 1 or 2lbs makes you happy.

u need to eat every 2-3 hours...small meals, but frequent. Drink plenty of water and try and get 8 hours of sleep. Its all in your diet. Give us a rundown of what your daily diet consists of, morning through night.

might be time to switch up your training routine as well.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
8h00 = oats
11h00 = Shake
14h00 = shake
17h00 = supper
20h00 = shake
During the day and after my workout, i also use Creatine and Amino Acids...I als have 2 B12 tabs as well as 2 B-Complex tabs every day

Ok, i also have to admit....i smoke worse than a lokomotive...and a skinny "f" all my life..

Body Fat at the moment = 8,7%

Last edited:

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
dont fell bad bro...when i started my test e and deca cycle...the first month and a half i gained 10lbs...then i stopped gaining for some reason...

for some reason it made me think one of the bottles i bought was fake?? who knows...plus i ate everything!!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmmmm....so do u think i'll pick up again later??....my one buddy was 58kg....after 1 and halve years, he weiged 95kg....WHAT A BARGAIN!!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Bro u say u stoped gaining weight.. but did u still get good deffinition even tho u were not gaining weight.?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Deffinition is 100%........no prob with that....Maby i must try and increase my food levels...

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
but i can see that ur 5'5.. i have some freinds that are short that have been juicing If u looked at them u would think they were well over 215 but they are only around 180-185 lbs. reason i donno. What im trying 2 say is u may only weight a certian amout but u could look very deffined and jacked

W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
8h00 = oats
11h00 = Shake
14h00 = shake
17h00 = supper
20h00 = shake
During the day and after my workout, i also use Creatine and Amino Acids...I als have 2 B12 tabs as well as 2 B-Complex tabs every day

Ok, i also have to admit....i smoke worse than a lokomotive...and a skinny "f" all my life..

Body Fat at the moment = 8,7%

i'd be eating twice that bro......you only have 1 meal (besides the oat) where you're eating real whole food. definitely need to eat a lot more.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Robin Hood said:
8h00 = oats
11h00 = Shake
14h00 = shake
17h00 = supper
20h00 = shake

This is the problem...your diet is shit, and smoking=muscle death. When I get time tonight I will post some good diet advice for you...or you can pm me if u like...steroids wont do shit in the absence of proper calories and nutrients.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
yea, heavy's got it right, your diet sucks complete ass. Shakes are meant to SUPPLEMENT. take a look at that word. Shakes should not make up your diet they should be used to add onto an already high protein diet. Take in ~150-200g of protein a day WITHOUT SHAKES. Then think about adding it on. Trust me 150-200 is not hard if you break it down. Your diet should look something like this,

Morning - 1/2 cup egg whites ~15-25G protein
Lunch - Chicken Breast - 46g each, ~100g total
Afternoon - Protein Shake, Meal Replacement, 30-55g
Evening - Meat, meat, more meat. ~30-60G
Late evening - If you really need a snack, and yes when you're on cycle you will get hunger pains even after constant days like this, each something high in protein like peanuts, make sure your carbs stay low near bedtime. Also make sure to get in your multi vitamin tabs to stay healthy along with any other supp you may be taking.

If you can, try to cut down the # of carbs you eat as the day goes on. Your body has a hard time of metabolizing complex carbs when sleeping. As for the meal replacements, just take them along with your lunch to work/school, with a shaker bottle. A lot of them are pretty good, you just have to have the taste for them. Again it takes dedication to prepare a lunch every day even with a busy schedual. But we wouldnt look the way we do if it wasnt for dedication and hard work.

Robin. man, kick the smoking habit, you may be irratable for a little while, but smoking is horrible for gaining/maintaining weight.
Remember most steroids increase protein synthesis, diet is the single most important aspect of BB.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
This is the problem...your diet is shit, and smoking=muscle death. When I get time tonight I will post some good diet advice for you...or you can pm me if u like...steroids wont do shit in the absence of proper calories and nutrients.
I agree. Shakes should be in addition to whole food meals, not a replacement. If all you eat for breakfast is oats, your first shake should be in addition to the oats. Also, put some peanut butter in the oats to increase fats and protein.

You will find this statement in just about every profile about anabolic steroids, "it increases muscle mass over time by increasing nitrogen retention and positively influencing protein synthesis or re-synthesis". You have to have the protein there or they don't work. Just like a perfectly tuned automobile. It will not work until you add fuel. In addition to protein, you have to have carbohydrates for energy. There are very few carbs in most protein shakes.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm 5'3' and 165lbs. I got up to 195 or so when i did my first cycle of gear. test and dbol. After my 3rd week couldn't get myself to eat so i started eating some weight gainer. it helped to supply the calories that i wasn't getting.