©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

stock up on Anavar

mass3000

Aug 6, 2013
california
Var

Hmm, I'm not sure that I've ever check to see which Chems affect the sex organ. We all know which ones that keep that bat swinging! I'll be starting V in 40 days.

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
Anavar is a bit expensive and many of them we buy from suppliers are frake or underdose, I heard that most of them are made in underlab, I didnot use it so far

Mark Whiseley

May 23, 2016
Androgenic side effects maybe. Androgenic activity does exist. Acne, accelerated body hair growth and hair loss in men predisposed to male pattern baldness are all possible. However, these are not common, but they are possible. Genetics will determine quite a bit.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
You know in all my years I've personally never used much Var. At least that I remember. Put some others on it but I just never found the use for it. Maybe for Mrs. AR's sake I should start asap. Looks like I've been letting her down for quite some time. Lol....AR....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You know in all my years I've personally never used much Var. At least that I remember. Put some others on it but I just never found the use for it. Maybe for Mrs. AR's sake I should start asap. Looks like I've been letting her down for quite some time. Lol....AR....

Yeah, she was telling me that about you last time. ;)

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmm I was wondering how we got all new fire extinguisher's in the house!!!! I guess it was an even trade. Lol ....AR....