©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids shipping from within US

hippopotamus

Banned
Jun 4, 2006
cant post that here bro. contact BIgA the admin if you want to post here. otherwise you do it again and will be banned

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pincrusher

this is the same ass who posted on my site about that scammer site.
he is going to be banned immediately. it is the same guy who is showing up on many sites under a large variety of screen names and posting that link.
on another site they have all his info including a satellite picture of the address he gave when he registered the site.
there is also a member of another site who ordered a grand worth of stuff from him and never received so that in itself confirms it is a scammer site let alone the fact that british dragon does not recognize them ad an authorized reseller of their gear.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
pincrusher said:
this is the same ass who posted on my site about that scammer site.
he is going to be banned immediately. it is the same guy who is showing up on many sites under a large variety of screen names and posting that link.
on another site they have all his info including a satellite picture of the address he gave when he registered the site.
there is also a member of another site who ordered a grand worth of stuff from him and never received so that in itself confirms it is a scammer site let alone the fact that british dragon does not recognize them ad an authorized reseller of their gear.

ya I figured. thanks for the heads up pin

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
1 post, and 1 banned! damn you guys are quick! BAHAHAHA yeah I belong to several boards, and he gets banned from all of them! hahahaha