©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Steroids n Prohormones

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Do you think it would be a good idea to stack a steroid with a prohormone (M1T)for good gains in order 2 save some $?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have cycled testosterone cypionate w/ M1T. Although it was okay, the M1T doesnt light a candle to Dbol tabs.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
M1T & Dbol are both C-17 alkylated. You don't want to take two substances that are C17s. It wouldnt be wise to mess with your liver like that.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Jayson .. PHs and AAS

Jayson ...

A couple of thots.

Dbol is pretty cheap. As well, "if" you had access to AAS - why even consider taking PH's? Especially in context of orals.

"IF" I had some injectibles on hand for a cycle, and had run out of orals, and was broke, but had some M1T on hand - I would use it in combination with the injectible (as one might do with Dbol).

In fact to be perfectly frank - and I may get some grief on this - but if the M1T didn't make me so damned tired/lethargic I would consider it a reasonable alternative to Dbol. (In my own experiance with it I had, and am keeping, some marked strength-size gains).

But ultimately - why use it if the lil' pink ones are so easily accessible and pretty darned cheap - and maybe even easier on the system than M1T!?

Oh - one other thing. If your reasoning for wanting M1T was to stock up on a reasonable effective product before the ban takes effect, in lieu of the sometmes "sticky-tricky" AAS field of "study", then more power to you .. . I mean then thats a whole different ball game.

If for some reason I just couldn't get access to AAS I would certainly stock up on the M1T.

Stumpy

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree w/ you Stumpy. The M1T made me never want to get up in the morning and I was tired most of the day. The bad sides went down when I cut the dose, but so did my gains.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I have actually used M1T before i gained 15 pounds of it but lost a couple it all a couple weeks after..

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
M1T isnt bad stuff, but there is better out there. The only plus M1T has, or should I say had over AAS was that it was legal.

W

wolfyEVH

why even take that shit after january during the ban?? its gonna be a schedule III just like juice. Might as well get the best of the best